“Great Coffee in Fort Lauderdale”

Panaretto Italian Bistro
Ranked #229 of 1,359 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cordova Road
Description: Panaretto is proud to offer delicious italian food in East Fort Lauderdale.Established in in 2008, this is a REAL ITALIAN RESTAURANT AND PIZZERIA. Panaretto has always received recognition and praise for the quality of ingredients, the service and the satisfaction of its customers. Our kitchen uses the freshest ingredients for the preparation of our food,including homemade pizza dough made daly,with the best selection of Italian and American flours,fresh pasta and desserts. Panaretto is the name of the wooden serving plate. It is a traditional serving plate in the Venice area, usually to serve polenta. Our pizzas are served on the panaretto to make the process of cutting the pizza easier and to preserve the crust by eliminating the condensation that a common plate generates.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We live in Spain (we are English) and find it very hard to find anywhere in the USA that makes a coffee how we like it. Must be very, very hot, in a glass with a small amount of foam on top. Just like a café con leche that we get at home. They made this for us exactly as we like it from day one and we have been here a month and come daily. They are mainly a restaurant not a café but it doesn't matter how busy they are they do this for us. ( Pre-heating the glasses etc.)
We can't thank them enough. We would highly recommend them for this service alone. However the food is also great at a very reasonable price.
If you are ever wanting great coffee or food - it is well worth a visit!
Tony & Daphne

Reviewed December 24, 2012

There are good Italian restaurants where I live. At least I think they are good.

I was taken to Panaretto by friends when visiting Hollywood Beach. We enjoyed several courses for dinner and I had such a great time it felt like dinner zipped by. It was actually over two delightful hours. The mushrooms, the pizza, the seafood, the dessert, the limoncello!

This place is excellent...I only wish it could be on the water or something. You will be pleased.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I go there all the time and it is always great! It's as close to being in Italy as you can get! Don't just get the pizza look at the specials and the rest of the menu.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

A hidden gem. Nice and clean inside, nice decor. Friendly greeting in Italian. Menu is large, with pastas, pizzas and sandwiches. Only beer and wine on thd drink list though, which is fine by me. I had the "meatball" special and it was outstanding. Hard to describe, there were so many things in it, with a butter sauce. Just delicious. Others seemed to really enjoy their food, pizza and pasta. The only slight disappointment was the tiramisu for dessert. A small portion, which was fine, but it was sort of tasteless. That keeps it from getting 5 stars. Very fair prices.

Oh, one additional thing, I would love it if they would offer Prosecco by the glass, not just by the bottle. Again, just my preference..

All in all a good experience and I will return happily to try other things on the menu.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Great atmosphere and great service. I had carrot soup and a ham and cheese sandwitch. The carrot soup to my suprise was light and refreshing. The sandwitch had ham, motzerella cheese and tomato sauce. It was very filling. While I didn't not try the pizza I saw a few go out and they looked delicious. Lunch here was a nice change from the ordinary.