Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Fort Lauderdale
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Fort Lauderdale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Rocco's Tacos offers a true taste of Mexico within a fun casual environment. When you first step through the door you become part of the atmosphere, joining a diverse crowd enjoying flavors picked directly from Mexico. Experience guacamole prepared tableside. Sample from 225 varieties of tequila. Order a margarita with a sour mix you'll taste nowhere else - it's made right on the premises. Rocco's provided a diverse menu with a distinct attention to detail including corn tortillas made by hand and cooked fresh on the Comal in our kitchen, just as they are made in kitchens throughout our neighbors to the south. Prepare for a treat, with the authentic Mexican flavors of Rocco's Tacos. Whether you're looking for a tasty lunch, a destination to build, or a late night fun, you'll find it here. Enjoy.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Guacamole is outstanding. The food is good but the wait is very long!! They do take reservation and Tuesday they have a Taco Tuesday special...The beer is cold and the Margarita's are tasty!,

There are newer reviews for Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Fort Lauderdale

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My hubby and I stopped in for lunch one day and were impressed with our delicious find! The guacamole is made to order table side, perfection. This ranks among the best I've ever had! That pitcher of margaritas was just perfect for a "vacation" lunch while sitting outside people watching. We loved that we could order the tacos individually, I had 2 mushroom soft tacos and I loved them, I was so glad that I only ordered 2 because had I ordered more I would have eaten them. Hubby had the special taco which was Asian shrimp with slaw, also very good!

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Everything at this place is too notch; service, food, atmosphere. We went on Tuesday which is taco Tuesday and half off house bottles of tequila. If you have never been it's worth it to check it out.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop here after meeting other tourists on their way and are glad we did! They informed us there was an hour wait which was fine with us so we headed to the bar n enjoyed mojitos and a few sangria jugs to pasd the time. The place was pumping and the music was great. We were seated out on the porch and our lovely server bought us our delicious meals! I had the chicken burritoes and my hubby had the steak burger. It was a fantastic meal before our honeymoon cruise the following day. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Siobhan F
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We ate at Rocco's for lunch. Our server, Carlos, was great! Since we had not been to Rocco's before, Carlos did a good job explaining the menu including choices we had that weren't on the menu. The guacamole prepared table side was delicious as were the chips. The food was equally good. We would definitely return!