“Rocco's "ROCKS"”

Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Fort Lauderdale
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Fort Lauderdale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,329 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Rocco's Tacos offers a true taste of Mexico within a fun casual environment. When you first step through the door you become part of the atmosphere, joining a diverse crowd enjoying flavors picked directly from Mexico. Experience guacamole prepared tableside. Sample from 225 varieties of tequila. Order a margarita with a sour mix you'll taste nowhere else - it's made right on the premises. Rocco's provided a diverse menu with a distinct attention to detail including corn tortillas made by hand and cooked fresh on the Comal in our kitchen, just as they are made in kitchens throughout our neighbors to the south. Prepare for a treat, with the authentic Mexican flavors of Rocco's Tacos. Whether you're looking for a tasty lunch, a destination to build, or a late night fun, you'll find it here. Enjoy.
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Rocco's "ROCKS"”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I shared a lunch one afternoon, and well it was really good. Then we went to Taco Tueday and honestly, a whole new level. The place was "rocking". The food, the drinks, the place was jamming and everyone was having a great time. The noise level was high but what do you expect with the Tequila pouring. Anyway, a great time, and high energy. I recommend it hightly.

• Visited July 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good food, but loud atmosphere”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Food is good, the tequila menu is absolutely amazing. I even found one that I could sip and I despise clear liquors! One thing I wish they would do is make the guacamole at your table the only way you know it is fresh. The atmosphere is loud inside as well so if you are looking to have a conversation sit outside. Oh and make a reservation, they are always packed.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Still wondering what all of the fuss is about”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been to multiple Rocco's Tacos locations and I find they are all consistent from the decor to the staff/service and all of them produce food that is average. I think it is a fun place and atmosphere is very good but as far as food is concerned, very average.

Visited April 2013
Tamarac, Florida
“Long wait, great food & drinks, friendly service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I went to Rocco's Tacos with three girlfriends on a Saturday night. We tried to make a reservation that day, but was not permitted. When we arrived we were told we had to wait for 30 minutes before receiving a pager. After 30 minutes we received the pager and waited another 30 minutes. The bartenders & waiters were friendly. I loved the homemade guacamole!! The food & drinks were very tasty. I would like to go back, but wish the wait wasn't so long.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I went last weekend to Rocco's Tacos for the first time. Im not a huge fan of Mexican food but I gave it a try. The guacamole is super fresh! I tried the quesadillas for the first time in my life and I was really impressed. Good food. It's a little bit more expensive than your typical mexican rest. but it's worth a try!

Visited July 2013