“It was an experience I will never forget!”
Review of Dos Caminos - CLOSED

Dos Caminos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Seabreeze Blvd. (17th street causeway) & A1A
Description: Dos Caminos is a vibrant restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, serving modern Mexican cuisine with tempting margaritas and cocktails. Serving mouth-watering south of the border staples such as Asada Tacos with caramelized onions, Dos Enchiladas and made-to-order guacamole. Try our signature prickly pear margarita or explore our expansive tequila menu. Our chefs take your food seriously- as seriously as our staff takes making sure you enjoy the party at Dos Caminos! Serving Breakfast and Dinner daily, Brunch every Sunday from 12pm - 3pm. Happy Hour is every day from 5 - 7pm with great drink specials.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

After dining at Dos Caminos I must say, I really enjoyed myself. I was referred to the restaurant by Kemar Morrison . I was quite intrigued by the Mermaid Show in the Wreck Bar. It was something that I had never seen before. The food was beyond delicious and the service that came with it was top notch. I will definitely be going back to Dos Caminos and I would highly recommend it to others.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The restaurant staff was very friendly and food was delicious. I highly recommend this Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Service and quality of the food was very good. The prices for Happy Hour food/drink was good, but breakfast for two adults (2 oatmeal,s berries, smoothie, 2 coffees) crested $45 with tip/tax.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Mon.-Wed. they have wine tasting for $5.00 for fill glass of a $20.00 normally glass of wine. About 10 to 12 wines to choice from. Ask for Amanda, she is great getting you started and give fantastic service. The food has really been good to, this is my 3rd time.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Food & service were good. Bad news: We sat outside and saw a rat scurrying through and underneath tables. It was outside, so maybe that's not so shocking for some. Me? I'd eat inside if I went back.