“Fun little grill and bar”
Review of Dos Caminos - CLOSED

Dos Caminos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Seabreeze Blvd. (17th street causeway) & A1A
Description: Dos Caminos is a vibrant restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, serving modern Mexican cuisine with tempting margaritas and cocktails. Serving mouth-watering south of the border staples such as Asada Tacos with caramelized onions, Dos Enchiladas and made-to-order guacamole. Try our signature prickly pear margarita or explore our expansive tequila menu. Our chefs take your food seriously- as seriously as our staff takes making sure you enjoy the party at Dos Caminos! Serving Breakfast and Dinner daily, Brunch every Sunday from 12pm - 3pm. Happy Hour is every day from 5 - 7pm with great drink specials.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great lttile place in my hotel. Had a great burger with fries that had great favors and eve came with a fried jalapeño. Also, they have happy hours that are fun and congenial with the game on. Margaritas were great but noticed that everyone got Cadillacs, need to try one before I leave.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

A group of 8 of us locals decided to try Dos Caminos after a couple of drinks in the Wreck Bar. All of us live within a mile or so of the hotel, we all love authentic Mexican food, and we are all well-traveled. That said, we launched into the $24 guacamole for the table after the server's suggestion. It basically consisted of 1/2" chunks of avocado floating in lemon juice accompanied by mediocre warmed corn chips. If you want good guac, there are better places nearby.

It was all downhill from there. For the main course, a diverse selection was ordered but the result was that none of us will return, despite the fact that service was excellent, the food fell short. Despite diversity in reviews for Dos Caminos alludes to different dining experiences, this is a place for tourists. We would love to have a nearby place to gather for a drink and walk to dinner. Unfortunately, this isn't it.

There is plenty of parking in the city lot adjacent to the north side of the hotel.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I ordered "the house" cabernet, at $12 a glass, my husband had a draft beer, we had chips and salsa and split the very average fajitas. Fifty dollars total, for nothing much different than your average Mexican Restaurant. Service was ok. We would not go back.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel was recommended to us by our hotel concierge. It was an excellent recommendation. Guacamole was excellent, you can get it mild, medium or spicy. Medium had a little kick to it. Chicken tacos were good.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

So the guac and chips were really good I think I could of ate that all night. I also had the two for one margaritas at the 10pm happy hour. I like the bar atmosphere but they also have a portion separated off for a sit down dinner feel. If your staying at the Sheraton make sure you use your coupon......if you like Mexican food definitely try it. I had the carnes asada tacos....they were savory but I was full after that.