“Different and excellent”
Review of Mojo

Mojo
Reserve with OpenTable
Mojo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #198 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: mojo has food, spiritual and sexual connotations and after one visit, you too can attest to the fact that the restaurant is quite aptly named. Chef owned and operated, Domenick Falcione has not only created an inviting space to go with his creative food but his second passion, abstract art, allows visitors to experience his work between bites. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, full service bar with signature martinis, a botiquey wine list and specials that change daily keep both new and returning costumers excited.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

There are places which are not perfect in the sense of total
professionalism, which you still like as you feel with how much enthusiasm and love they are operated. Well,this is definitely one of them. Go there and enjoy. We enjoyed a delicious flatbread pizza with onions, a salmon grilled to perfection and a really yummy burger. Waiter recommendeed a wine "Little black Dress Merlot" for 32 $ which was outstanding. Will be back and wish them success.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Impressed that the owners make their way through out the place to make sure that guests are comfortable and doing well, but once the entrée is served the wait staff seems to either go into hiding or disappears out back for a smoke. The cocktails are great, the food was good but not the best that I have had.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I've been to Mojo several times, buy myself, with my wife, and as two couples. Always great tasking food with an intriguing menu. We are not big eaters at dinner and so enjoy the selection of "small plates". And on some days, the happy hour includes these plates at 1/2 price accompanied by $5/glass house wine. What a great value.

The menu is full of dishes which are very tasty. Try the baked escargot (with artichoke hearts, feta, tomatoes, garlic butter, white wine, $12), but be sure to use some of there very fresh bread to sop up the liquid. The clams and chorizo (chorizo and clams, peas, evoo, garlic, scallion, parsley, natural clam broth, $12) provide a taste sensation to die for.

There is all kinds of seating at Mojo. I've enjoyed sitting at the bar and in the very comfortable lounge (upholstered chairs and sofas) where you can almost always get the happy hour deal. The tables are also nice, but happy hour is sometimes limited so check first (see website).

Service is normally excellent, but can slow down considerably on a very busy night or when there is a private party.

In summary, excellent food with may unique dishes, and the frequent happy hour deals represent excellent value.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My wife and I were introduced to Mojo's by a friend a few years ago - now we make this delightful spot a must visit every time we are in Fort Lauderdale.
Our server Jay is always attentive and personable and owner Dominick made an effort to speak with us.
We sat at the bar enjoying excellent appetizer food - crab cakes, mussels, bruschetta, scallops, soup...all delicious!!!
Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This place is truly amazing - the chef is a food genius! The menu is outstanding! We both ordered the tomato soup to start followed a scrumptious Warm goat cheese with arugula, strawberries, candied pecans with Dijon agave vinaigrette, violet mustard dressing. This salad was soooo good I wanted to order another! We both had the salmon entree with orange ginger glazed, I had brown rice and my husband, lo mein with Asian vegetable. The combination of flavors was simply fabulous! We ended out meal with a portion on chocolate, banana pudding with whipped cream.

We enjoyed the meal so much that we couldn't wait to return the following evening. The Hostess was pleasantly surprised to see us again so soon. I had to have the goat cheese salad (yes - it is that good), so I decided to try the mussels in a fra diavolo sauce (to die for) and a 4oz petite fillet that melted in my mouth...OMG! My husband had the roasted beet salad blue cheese, red onion, candied walnuts and balsamic that was also outstanding - followed by a Mahi-Mahi special that he also enjoyed. We were both pretty full but could not leave without taking a slice of key lime with glazed blueberries!!!

MOJO is a MUST to visit in Ft. Lauderdale - fortunately for us, it's only a 35 minute airplane ride from Nassau, The Bahamas!
MOJO in one word - AMAZZZZZZING!!!