“birthday dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Da Big Kahuna - CLOSED

Da Big Kahuna
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Hawaiian
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
fort lauderdale
“birthday dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

we both had the grilled salmon entree with teryaki glaze.it was excellent.the service was very good but alas they had no longboard beers!! a hawaiin place without longboards is unheard of.this is the second time that we have been here and without a doubt we will keep going back(just refresh the longboards!!!)great place.

• Visited July 2013

Mountainburg, Arkansas
“GREAT BURGERS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went to Fort Lauderdale back in April of this year and was looking for a good restaurant to eat at . My friend that I was with suggested going to the Da Big Kahuna one night . I was kind of skeptiable about going but I said sure lets try it . We journeyed down to the restaurant which is on the top of the building. But it has a great view of the ocean and has a great breeze blowing on you .
We both ordered the burger that they call of all things the Da Big Kahuna burger . Its a great burger, it is flamed grilled with every thing on it and the surprise for me was it had a grilled Pineapple on it . I have never had a burger with pineapple slice on it before but it was Great .
I hope the next time I go I want to go there and get another one. :D

• Visited April 2013
US of A
“Great Party Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food (I had the Mahi Mahi) was great. The drinks were average. The service was average. The young adult atmosphere was one that I was searching for.

Although a family atmosphere is nice at times, Big Kahuna gives a great hang out, drink, eat, and be merry for the 30 somethings and under crowd.

Visited June 2013
“Great Service - Great People - Grest Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The servants will literally bend over backwards to guarantee you have a great time. I was very happy and will recommend everyone to this place.

• Visited June 2013
“Get Da Big Kauna Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I ate there three times during 5 days. A mediocre but thick burger patty with grilled pineapple and other toppings. I may never eat another burger without pineapple again. Good drinks, excellent view, and neat tiki souvenir mugs.

Visited June 2013