“Great location & great food”
Review of Da Big Kahuna - CLOSED

Da Big Kahuna
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My two friends and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The menu offered unique dishes as well as burgers and pasta. My burger was absolutely delicious! The drinks were nice and strong and the DJ was awesome. We sat at a table overlooking the beach and loved the ocean breeze. We all enjoyed our meals and drinks and had a great time.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The atmosphere is OK, but not the greatest. The food is very good. I had salmon twice with the side dishes which were very tasty as well. Everyone enjoyed our meals at this restaurant.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Me and my family were walking down the beach browsing menus when we seen an interesting looking tiki bar. We checked it out and were pleasently suprised. along with the usual beach burgers and salads they also had a variety of items that were competley new to me like the "loco Moco". It consisted of two eggs, burger, rice, and gravy. Iknow sounds different but i was really suprised to see how good it was. The view was awesome and the staff were very nice. I'll be back again, i also heard the night time is pretty good as well.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great casual menu and great servers. Dined there three nights during a weeks vacation. Food was very good and drinks reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

A big group of us came to Da Big Kahuna for a friend's birthday lunch. First of all our server couldn't keep a conversation going, she openly admitted she did not like to eat any of the items on the menu and on top everything, she was flirting with one of my friend's boyfriends. Our food was horrible and the soda was flat. We basically just paid for our view and the convince of eating close to the beach. I would not recommend this place to come even for drunk munchies. Needless to say, we wont be back.