“Loved Everything!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Grateful Palate - CLOSED

The Grateful Palate
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Grateful Palate is one of the top fine dining restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, featuring a Wine and Liquor Bar/Lounge, exclusive private dining options and specialized catering in the Fort Lauderdale and South Florida area.
boca raton, florida
“Loved Everything!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I had read the other Tripadvisor reviews and decided to give it a try.
Wow!! everything was delicious!!. From the Strawberry Martini to the Truffle Shrimp Mac n Cheese (Yum!!). I will definitely eat there again. Lovely atmosphere and our server Brooke was great. Here recommendations were right on the money!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank beauoli

Florida
“Fantastic Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We just popped in for a drink during happy hour, and both bartenders were on top of their game.
It is so nice to go out and get wonderful service, our appeitizers were very tasty, the ambience is very nice. Will be back again!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank bradyone
Florida
“Great Service, but the food was nothing special!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had heard lots of good things about this place so we decided to check it out for our Anniversary dinner.
We got sat at a lovely table with super comfy chairs.
The service was quick and attentive and our cocktails were very good too.
The food on the other hand was disappointing. I expected it to be better/more special.
My husband had the soup of the day, which was not very interesting and I had the Conch sliders. They were good, but did not give this "WOW' feeling I expected.
As a main course my husband had the salmon, which he said was pretty good. I had the OssoBucco which was over seasoned. Too much pepper in my opinion. The polenta was good though.
The Dessert menu was not at all appealing so we decided to just have an after dinner drink.

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Immaculate Service, Food, and Fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I am a teenage boy who vacationed to Ft. Lauderdale twice within the last three months. Both times I dined at the Grateful Palate. Twice I was impressed. I ordered the hamburger both times and fell in love. The decor was very chic and modern. I visited on New Year's Eve during my first visit. Then the restaurant was decked out with black and gold balloons and decorations. The feel is smooth and relaxing. The food was (and this term is overused but I am using it as AWEsome, as in drawing awe) AWESOME. My hamburger knocked me out. The flavor was strong, full, and delicious. My mother ordered the special of the evening, the dorad fish. I quote:"The outside was crispy, while the inside was soft and warm.". In other words, it was good by my mother's standards, which are the pinnacle of high. My father and sister both ordered the waygu beef tacos, which were great. Our waiter had a great knowledge of the menu and helped us order what best suited our requests. The food was prepared in a quick amount of time and presented in clean, orderly ways.I give the Grateful Palate 11 out of ten stars.

• Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“An excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

My partner and I ate at the grateful palate on a Saturday evening about 3 weeks ago. The restaurant was not very crowded, though it was a touch early (6:00 pm). I don't know why because the food was truly outstanding. The service was also quite good and the entire experience was very enjoyable. Definitely try this place for the delicious food!!!!

• Visited March 2013