“Great Convenience”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great Convenience”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We utilized this shopping area as it was right across the street from our hotel. It had a grocery store and a number of eateries too. Very handy. Also, the Sun Trolley stops in here, so it was great to have that option as well.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank arby70

Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Typical Strip Mall”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Restaurants, speciality shops and a grocery store.

Visited November 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ahhh, not so good!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Not much to see or do here! Gilbert's 17th street grill was the best attraction GRHON

1 Thank GRHON
Toronto
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 162 helpful votes
“So Convenient for Tourists !”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Before our trip to Fort Lauderdale I had read many recommendations for the Harbor Shops mall. So our first night there, we caught the Sun Trolley to the Harbor Shops mall - it was so easy. It dropped us off right in front of the Publix grocery store (very big store, lots and lots of selection - we found everything we needed). And afterwards, the Sun Trolley was there waiting to pick people up.
There were lots of stores there, however, the most popular one was the Total Wine store. We didn't go in, but apparently they have an amazing selection.
I also noticed across the parking lot was a Five Guys Burger place. It was packed. I'm kicking myself for not taking the time to go in there - maybe next time.
Anyway, I think it is really convenient, especially for tourists. There were a couple of things I had forgotten to bring on my trip, and a few other things I wanted to pick up to have for the week. Nice place, very clean, and well situated close to hotels.

14 Thank succeed_2