Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
$129
$167
$177
  • Beachfront
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$186
$169
$179
Travelocity
3,050 results
All reviewsacross the streetsuzettefloor to ceiling windowspool areacorner roomvalet parkingocean viewgalleria mallthe penthousevalet staffbonnet houseper daysmall poolfort lauderdale beachbeach chairshigher floorresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at B Ocean the view is awesome, room & bathroom clean, bed & pillows are comfy. I would have liked a mini frig in the room (I have a baby) anyway there were two things I didn't like 1. Parking is $25 + tax no other option 2. They won't let you use there carts, the bellman have to take your bags to the room. (Everyone want a tip & you feel bad if you don't give them one after taking your things to the 7th floor & basically unpacking for you.

• Stayed: July 2013
eduardo f, General Manager at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear April S, glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. As most visitors know when they come to FLL, parking is limited on the beach and therefore valet service is the only option to ensure we can take care of all our guests' needs.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We got our deal on Priceline, so we automatically got a king size bed. When I asked for it to be changed, the front desk said that "I picked a bad wknd to stay at the hotel, we are completely booked." I picked a bad wknd? That's a terrible way to explain to your guest that you cannot accommodate them. Service was average, nothing spectacular. Rooms were a bit small, but comfy. Bathroom shower needs some love. Mold in the grout of the shower stall. Hotel pool very small compared to pictures they provide on the web. Hotel does not provide complimentary chairs/umbrella at the beach. You will need to pay the city $12 for each chair and $15 for the umbrella. I don't recommend this hotel.

*Im sure the hotel moderator will leave a defensive comment on my post, as they have done with the others. People that should tell you a lot about the "atmosphere" of this hotel.

1  Thank Michidias
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I literally just left from a four day weekend with my girlfriends. I arrived early on Thursday but they only had rooms on the second floor so I decided to wait for a room on a higher floor. During my wait I sat at the bar at the pool where I was greeted by Joe, probably the friendliest guy I have ever met. He was awesome and made my wait time extremely pleasant. It was definitely worth the wait because the views are breathtaking. I was a little disappointed by the lack of refrigerator but everything else truly makes up for it. I was also disappointed by the steep valet cost but the guys were really great and customer friendly, and fast too! The pool area is a bit small but nice. If you're in any of the rooms close to the elevator you will hear everything so caution if you're a light sleeper. I will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear jahornbuckle, thanks for sharing your comments. Joejie is a wonderful ambassador for our hotel and truly understands what it takes to provide great customer service. I will make sure to share your kind words with him. Come back to visit us soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were there for a one week vacation, chose the hotel for the location, photos and price compared to others of similar offering. At first, were somewhat disappointed that the hotel rooms didn't have a mini fridge, or a coffee maker, but as days passed, we were absolutely amazed by the great service at the hotel: everyone, starting with the host, waiters and waitresses at the restaurant, we can remember Miguel and Zoraida, and the host I believe h name is Cindy, were absolutely fantastic, cordial, always smiling and always ready to help in any manner, the reception and concierge people were also fantastic, there was no request that they couldn't satisfy, and when they did someone showed up at our room with a big smile and a great attitude, I have to say the my disappointment became happiness with the best service I have ever experienced at a hotel. The room was great, fabulous view of the sea, clean and modern. The but is the lack of a mini fridge... But the quality of service made it up for anything else.
Alvaro y Fernanda

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Alvaro M, thank you for your kind comments and for selecting our hotel for your week-long vacation. It is very rewarding to hear that the service provided by our team members is what truly made your stay special. Miguel, Zori and Cindy are great people and we are lucky to have them part of our team! I trust we can expect you and Fernanda next year (or sooner!) for your vacation.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed here July 21-25 and had a great time. Kids love the pool and the rooms with the ocean views are amazing. Only issue was that our neighbor was smoking and it came in our room. Called down because my daughter has bad asthma, they changed our room which was great, but we was very upset about the smoke and our stuff stink of smoke. Other than that we would still stay there again and hopefully no one smoke next to us.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Claudine b, thank you for sharing your comments and selecting us for your family vacation. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the guest who was smoking in the adjoining room. We do not allow smoking in our rooms but unfortunately some guests ignore our 100% smoke free policy, which is in place to ensure all guests can enjoy a healthy hotel environment. Please reach out to me the next time you are planning a trip to FLL and I will ensure that your visit will B smoke free.