“Lovely new place in Fort Lauderdale (note new address 620 S Federal Hwy)”

Valentino Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Valentino Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #189 of 1,335 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dining restaurant featuring Italian cuisine with a modern twist. We source the very best products available, local whenever possible. Excellent wine list and full bar, served by professional waitstaff.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Lovely new place in Fort Lauderdale (note new address 620 S Federal Hwy)”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This location used to be Tunnel Tire where I got my tires rotated. Great new restaurant for Fort Lauderdale and very warm. I felt like it was a home, with the big open kitchen and comfy seats. Had the clam sauce and spaghetti, excellent. The atmosphere is very feng shui with wrought iron and natural woods. The next time I'd like to sit at the kitchen bar and watch them cook. Very pricing but great fine dining for Ft Laudy. Enjoy

Hollywood, Florida
“New Beautiful location and still fantastic food and service”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Valentino's moved to their new location and it is beautiful, contemporary, crisp and warm.
The service is always amazing and the food is great. We tried from the sample menu and the main menu, I had a pasta appetizer, little pillows stuffed with veal, amaretto cookie crumbs and sage, to die for! My husband and I shared the beet salad, I normally dislike beets but these were delicious. I had the filet mignon and my husband had the Colorado lamb. Then we had the hazelnut chocolate dessert, should be outlawed, so good! I always enjoy eating at Valentino's, they never dissapoint.
Reservations are recommended!

• Visited September 2012
“Freshly new and vibrant!!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Just opened. Same owners of Osteria up the street Located right after the Kinney tunnel. Beautiful atmosphere. Love the wooden table in banquet, wine room. All authentic italian food. Italian staff is very professional. Mgr. Tina is friendly and very knowledgeable of all the wines. Great selection offered on wine list Ask for the Roberto Zeni pinot grigio. Excellent choice very smooth pinot grigio with a beautiful slight rose color. Highly recommend this new gem to anyone in lauderdale area

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“New Location = Big Ego + Terrible Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Before moving to the new location, Valentino's was our "go to" restaurant to have a fantastic Italian meal. We even celebrated almost every special occasion, spending $200+/person, there for the past 3 years! Went to the new location, first thing was greeted by a horrible stench in the parking lot (while waiting for new valet service, no less) as the garbage cans were all left open. Arrived early for our reservation to have a drink at the new bar and see the new restaurant. Turns out, they "lost" our reservation (even after I phoned back to confirm). Instead of apologizing and doing something/anything for us (offer a table, offer dining at the bar, offer a drink, anything!), the hostess just walked away leaving us sitting at the bar!? Floor manager, bartender same thing! Owner was 5 feet away ... did nothing too??! Wow. Saw other posted reviews and agree -- "brash attitude will be the beginning of their demise".

• Visited August 2012
8 Thank Locavore33301
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Giong, Going gone.....”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I made reservations and followed up to confirm time just to find out they "had no record of my reservations" and was unwilling to make things rig. Wen i asked toes the owner (Chef) I was dismissed. I frequented the old location and consider myself a good cutover. COMPLETELY UN ACCEPTABLE! Funny thing is I went for lunch at Osteria Acqua & farina their new restaurant in their old location a couple of weeks ago arrived at 12:20, not set up, two of my entrée choices were not available and the owner was there and just let me walk also.... Gordon Ramsey, it be too late but try to help this guys staff from falling into unemployment lines. Really?

• Visited August 2012