“3rd time here! It was good!”
Review of Quarterdeck

Quarterdeck
Ranked #107 of 1,335 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Central Beach
New Castle, IN
“3rd time here! It was good!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I got a really good burger...I was trying to decide if I liked it better than Burgerfi....the topppings were more plentiful here! My husband got a wrap and was pleased. The staff was nice.

Visited June 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Not thrilling- as usual”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Unfortunately I have to leave a bad review for the Quarterdeck. I've been to many locations and have had varied experiences. However, this particular location is always disappointing. If you go to the QD on Las Olas on the beach, prepare to get your order mixed up a few times. I went with a party of 5 and 4 of the orders didn't come out the right way. My dish (which came out how I ordered it) was lackluster. The prices aren't the worst, but they're not worth what you get. The only saving point of this trip was that the staff was very apologetic & tried their best to remedy our orders.

• Visited June 2013
Orange Park, Florida
“very good food, prices and service”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was great, portions pretty big, service was wonderful and the prices were good. You can't beat after a day of fishing.

Visited May 2013
South Beloit, Illinois
“Food wasn't as good as it looked”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I was in town on business. We stumbled upon this place. The server was pretty decent and told us the daily food and drink specials. My worst complaint about this restaurant is the food is terrible. I ordered the mahi mahi and it's such a great fish but the pecan crust was poorly done and the fish tasted tasteless. The mashed potatoes and gravy tasted like the instant kind in a bad way. Will never go here again. I also had the clam chowder and it had a weird gelatin like texture. I would say if you're considering this restaurant don't go.

• Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California
“They'll cook your catch...”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The cooked our catch, grilled and blackened Red Snapper with a couple beers and some sides, heaven. Wait staff was awesome, couldn't have had a better time.

Visited May 2013