“Yum!”

Ranked #1 of 40 Dessert in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I walked to Kilwan's from my hotel and enjoyed the toasted coconut ice cream!! highly recommend! The staff was pleasant and I noticed some people watching the fudge making from outside.

2  Thank AMPUtica

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The ice cream was very smooth and VERY RICH. I got toasted coconut (by the end I couldn't finish it) and chocolate peanut butter. My husband got the salted carmel and Las Olas. We loved it all but at $14 plus for 2 bowls with 2 normal scoops each it's a bit pricey. Good, friendly service. And samples a plus. I just can't help but think, for 2 scoops of ice cream I could go buy a 1/2 gallon of haagen daz or Ben & Jerry. Variety and flavors were nice. Quality really good. Candy looked amazing but no room left in the tummy or budget to try them.

1  Thank BeachVacationTravele
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Visited Kilwin's twice while in Florida. I am a purist - loved the chocolate fudge. Just pure sweet and delicious. My husband liked the salted caramel - a little too salty for me. Brought 3 slabs home for the kids.

1  Thank Gabe3
Reviewed April 13, 2013

If you like fudge, this is a must. I had coconut fudge that was delicious. Plus, the friendly staff who give you free samples of any fudge make you want to come back for more.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you have a sweet tooth this is a must stop! Interesting ice cream choices and outstanding chocolate....chocolate covered oreos, butternutter cookies, pretzels, turtles......excellent and additive!!