“Good, but over priced.”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Margate, Florida
“Good, but over priced.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The chocolate is just delish, the ice cream really good, but if you want to get your pocket picked this is the place.. Over 4.50 for an icecream cone. chocolate covered orange peel, 33.00 per pound. The owners a a b;it out of there minds. There is nothing special here.

• Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
Tamarac, Florida
“Ice Scream you Scream we all scream for ice cream!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This place has a great selection of ice cream, chocolates and gift items. The fragrance of chocolate hits you upon entering. We chose a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of toasted coconut and it was a great combo. You can taste pretty much anything in there. It's quite pricey though...probably because of the real estate.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Francie A
Corvallis, Montana, United States
“A must visit type of place!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Located on beautiful Las Olas blvd, this place is an awesome place to visit for any kind of ice cream you can imagine with fresh waffle cones made on site. The aroma of the fresh made cones draws you in. Try the chocolat carmel apples!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Quinn K
cristinascott
“best ice cream in town”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I wish they had 1 closer to me. Is the best ice cream & cones. Also have the best caramel! They have great caramel cover tortoises that are to die for!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank cristinascott
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Poor experience”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Reading the other reviews, I was so excited. I was in Rome over the summer and had some amazing gelato... and downtown Disney just beforehand sampling the incredible Ghirardelli hot fudge offerings... so I like to think I know good ice cream. This was NOT it!

I ordered a scoop of the butter pecan, and wound up with something else - The server didn't seem to have a clue what I was asking for. Maybe it was my English accent, but I don't understand how you can possibly misinterpret 'but-ter pe-can' to mean anything else. I asked for hot caramel topping, which was like water - not the thick, sticky stuff I'd expect.

My girlfriend had 'rainbow' flavour with hot fudge.

By the time we walked out the store, my butter pecan was milk. The caramel I asked for had a burned after-taste. It wasn't particularly warm, so I don't have a clue how in the 15 seconds from ordering to eating it on the bench outside it had disintegrated but alas, I was left eating lumpy milk with candied nuts. Not good.

My partner's ice cream was strange. A mishmash of an occasional peppermint taste with bubblegum and other flavours. The hot fudge topping didn't go at all (no honourable ice cream peddler would let you walk out the store with two opposing flavours - a lesson learned in Rome!), but that's really personal choice. What made it poor was hot GRAINY it was... like the fudge hadn't been properly melted.

And for the ultimate injury... 2 scoops of ice cream and a bottle of water... over $15.50!! I wanted to check my receipt for errors, but didn't get one.

I'm sorry, but WHAT? I know this is Fort Lauderdale and all, but that's flat-out ridiculous. A made-for-sharing 3 scoop Ghirardelli sundae with hot fudge is $8.95 in the tourist capital of the world... a scoop of the finest Roman gelato in some of the best ice cream parlours around is €2 with free cream.

This is $3/scoop quality, MAX. Extremely expensive and simply not very good!

• Visited December 2012