“THE ice cream place!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
deerfield beach
“THE ice cream place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Kilwins on las olas is known to my family as THE ice cream place. We are a family of four and when we are in the mood for great ice cream and a nice evening stroll, we truck on over to Kilwins. The moment we open the doors, we feel invited in by the smell of the just made fudge. If that is not enough, the employees offer a welcoming hello and a smile. Finish that off with ice cream flavors like pumpkin spice and taramisu, and all is right with the world.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank shervince

• Turkish first
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“"WOW"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is the best ice - cream me and my husband EVER had. I had the bing cherry vanilla. The ice-cream had really big pieces of bing cherries. The ice-cream was creamy. The cone was crunchy. The cafe is small so there are benches outside. We have always gotten a seat. Watching the people walk by and eating that ice-cream was a very pleasurable, relaxing experience. I wish I were there right now.. I highly recommend foregoing dessert and saving your appetite for this treasure.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Dbrookepa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

What is not to like. Smell like Disney world. The caramel icecream is amazing. Actually all their sweets are amazing. Walk along LAs Olas and enjoy a nice cone or maybe a chocolate covered apple and enjoy your day!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Stuart G
Hollywood
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Try the dark chocolate dipped oreo's they are crazy good. I always stop by when I'm on Las Olas. I heard the ice cream is great too but I cant get past the oreos!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ari S
Albany, New York
“The Best Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were walking on Las Olas Blvd and saw this cute ice cream / candy store. Walked in and the candy smelled delicious and the ice cream looked fantastic. It was a hot day and I decided to have a ice cream cone. I had a vanilla cone and it was the best ice cream I ever had. If you're in the area, you must go into Kilwin's.

• Visited October 2012