“Yum Yum Yum”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New York, New York
“Yum Yum Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

The best ice cream and the most interesting flavors anywhere. The cherry ice cream is deep pink and has whole pieces. Instead of the usual coconut cone, I got a coca cola float with cherry ice cream. Have been there many times and no matter how busy they are always nice. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2012

• Turkish first
Arhus, Denmark
“Best ice cream for a loooong time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

I haven't tasted better ice cream as long as I remember. Generous scoops of excellent ice cream at a reasonable price served with an as generous smile. A good experience. There is only one room for improvement being the wafers. Add some cardamom, vanilla and more sugar to the dough and everything would get very close to perfection.
Loved it.

• Visited April 2012
United Kingdom
“Yum-Yumz!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

We had every intention of visiting the city at night, but never quite managed it as we got off the bus at Las Olas Boulvard (not that I knew where I was when I got off the bus). We wandered up & down peering in shop windows until finally the 90 degree heat got to us once again & we had to sit & chill & recharge our 50+ year old batteries. What better place to do it than at Kilwin's? There was so much choice! The man allowed me to try before I bought, which was just as well as the ice cream I choose I never even liked once I'd sampled it & it would've been a waste of my money. Finally I settled for the delish mint & choc - LOVELY! There's little benches outside too so you can rest your weary but.

• Visited June 2012
Plainfield,Il
“Fudge, ice cream, candy....need I say more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Over 20 flavors of fresh made icecream. Fudge and chocolates too! Try the toasted coconut icecream

Visited April 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

I was staying at the Riverside Hotel and after a long day and night of business meetings decided to reward myself with a drink. As I walked down the street I noticed Kilwin's....well the fast beer somehow turned into a nice Ice Cream Cone. It was....well yummy.

Visited February 2012