“Best ice cream for a loooong time”

Kilwin's Ice Cream of Las Olas
Ranked #1 of 41 Dessert in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I haven't tasted better ice cream as long as I remember. Generous scoops of excellent ice cream at a reasonable price served with an as generous smile. A good experience. There is only one room for improvement being the wafers. Add some cardamom, vanilla and more sugar to the dough and everything would get very close to perfection.
Loved it.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We had every intention of visiting the city at night, but never quite managed it as we got off the bus at Las Olas Boulvard (not that I knew where I was when I got off the bus). We wandered up & down peering in shop windows until finally the 90 degree heat got to us once again & we had to sit & chill & recharge our 50+ year old batteries. What better place to do it than at Kilwin's? There was so much choice! The man allowed me to try before I bought, which was just as well as the ice cream I choose I never even liked once I'd sampled it & it would've been a waste of my money. Finally I settled for the delish mint & choc - LOVELY! There's little benches outside too so you can rest your weary but.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Over 20 flavors of fresh made icecream. Fudge and chocolates too! Try the toasted coconut icecream

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I was staying at the Riverside Hotel and after a long day and night of business meetings decided to reward myself with a drink. As I walked down the street I noticed Kilwin's....well the fast beer somehow turned into a nice Ice Cream Cone. It was....well yummy.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I am addicted to the caramel apples with chocolate and nuts. The ice cream and candies are spectacular. Try the salted caramels. Don't come if you are on a diet.