“Was there on Jan 21, 2020”
Review of Bombay Darbar

Bombay Darbar
Order Online
Ranked #249 of 1,525 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Description: Bombay Darbar is a Fine Dining Indian Restaurant, located off of East Las Olas Boulevard and Southeast 16th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The menu features delicious Indian food, seafood, vegetarian and vegan options, and amazing happy hour specials. The wine bar is available as well and offers the perfect compliment to your meal. Expect nothing but the best from Bombay Darbar, whether your ordering take out or dining in, Bombay strives for efficient and courteous service.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was there on Jan 21, 2020 during the lunch hour. Ordered Thali of mixed vegetables. It was excellent. The service was second to none.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I ordered Garlic Naan and Dal Tadka from uber eats. If you are looking for a great vegetarian meal this is definitely it. There is a good amount of food that comes with this order and I definitely feel as thought the food is very flavorful. I would definitely order from here again and when in the area I look forward to trying the other vegetarian options they have to offer.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Unexpected delight. This restaurant opening in 2019. Location was previously a French restaurant. Didn’t know what to expect. The food was fabulous. Each dish was delicious. I’m not a fan of spicy food. There are plenty of choices, and as promised, the dish I selected was not spice. Mango coconut milk chicken. Yummmmmm

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2019

I came here after having had an amazing dinner at the Miami location. I was basically looking for same food as I'd had in Miami. Mission accomplished! The food is identical to what you get down in the Miami location, which is pretty amazing considering it's a completely different kitchen staff. I ordered the same stuff that I got in Miami: the special lamb chops, chicken tikka masala, saag paneer, naan and for dessert the homemade pistachio ice ream. The food was delicious. The restaurant itself seems bigger than Miami, but it could be an optical illusion - the ceilings are super high in the Fort Lauderdale location as compared to the Miami restaurant. The wait staff was super attentive and warm, really making me feel like a welcomed guest. I think this is something that is very special about Bombay Darbar - extremely warm hospitality. I will be back whenever my travels take me to the Fort Lauderdale location. Can't recommend this place highly enough!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

We were a group of 8 and could not hear anyone. Between the music, the TV distractions and the acoustics of the place we could not hear each other. The food was tasty but too spicy for my taste. Even the very mild choices burned my mouth. Most of the people in our group loved it. The Naan was good but the Paratha I have had many much better. As for the service it was ok but they try to up sell as much as they can. They served the red wine as much as they could so they could open another bottle which was not needed and we did not drink. I was very disappointed. On a positive note, the place (decor) is nice

Date of visit: December 2019