“Great way to get around”
Review of Sun Trolley

Sun Trolley
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're in downtown Fort Lauderdale for work or play, the Sun Trolley is a convenient choice to get around. Our trolleys reach all over Fort Lauderdale, providing access to world-class shopping, sparkling beaches, and endless options for dining and entertainment.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Just wave to get a ride and pull the cord when you want to get off. Rides were 50 cents. What a deal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed February 8, 2013

after waiting 30-40 mins for the beach bound sun trolley I was waving like a helicopter when one finally appeared after the long wait, we were at an open section of curb in downtown FL, the trolley drove a half block beyond us stopped dropped off some passengers and then left without waiting for us as I rolled a baby stroller towards the Trolley. Now everybody is pissed off , we didn't want to wait god knows how long for another trolley mid day on friday during busy season. We decided to blow off the beach trip after wasting half the god damn day. Horrible [--] experience!

1  Thank rktbrkr
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I found out about this service while at Galleria mall. I wish I knew sooner as great value for sightseeing. I paid $2 day fee as unsure how often I'll use it and only used it once as time ran out at one of the shops. Next time, I'll be prepared for lots of hop on/off.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

What more would you want...Wood seats but no problem..Your not on very long..Site see with the trolleys...You can't drive for this price..The public bus is great also for $ 1.00 ..goes everywhere.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Cute concept but uncomfortable wood seats.When season approaches they should increase frequency [time & dates]-no weekday runs Xmas or Feb March-ridiculous ?