“Best restaurant in the area. Skip all the other places in the mall.”

Truluck's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Excellent seafood, great ambience and a Happy Hour with half price apps . For dessert go for the carrot cake. Its enough for 3 people. The best I've ever had.

1  Thank Stella1109

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in with my wife on a Wednesday night. They have happy hour from 4pm to 7pm (everyday) I believe. 1/2 off apps and drinks in the bar. The drinks were great. I especially like the T&T with cucumber. It was refreshing. The seafood apps were all great. Nothing but compliments for this place, and out server. She was great. When in Ft L again, we will absolutely be coming back!

2  Thank beachbum1004
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner on our last night in Ft. Lauderdale. The restaurant is lovely, the service was excellent (a big thank you to Lori E.). The steak and king crab legs were...divine. The wine was excellent. Nothing else to say except...I am getting hungry. The manager, Tracey, stopped by just to check and see if we were enjoying everything. We were in food heaven!

2  Thank ANF1111
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I visit FLL area several times during the year and always make our way to Trulucks for one night - almost on a Monday for all you can eat Stone Crabs, when in Season or just happy hour apps and drinks. Never disappointed with their top notch food, first-class service from hostess to lounge servers. I recommend Trulucks FLL to all of our friends when visiting south Florida - and never have any of them been disappointed. I also like that Trulucks (only top-notch restaurants do) follows up with a thank you call the next day asking how our expereince was and if anthing they can improve upon ---- so far - nothing. PS - Thank you Trulucks for asking the gentlemen to remove his hat upon entering the restaurant - one of the reasons us 45 year old couple find your restaurant always in good taste not only taste good!
Thanks - from New Jersey - we will be in South Florida next week and you can assure we will enjoy the last of stone crab season at your restaurant.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had an amazing dinner @ Trulucks in Naples 2 years ago but have tried FLL 3 times. Each time the food gets worse. I actually felt sorry for our server @ our last visit. Everything was awful from lobster bisque to over cooked fish to sour milk in cappuccino. That was our last try.

2  Thank mommamorton