“Happy Hour Happiness!”

Truluck's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went to Truluck's for half price appetizers and we were not disappointed with all that we ordered off the appetizer menu. We got the ceviche which I did not care for, it was a bit too tomatoey for me, I think of Caribbean ceviche so I was not happy with this version. We got the crispy shrimp which was cooked perfectly, nice and tender and very tasty. Got the 1 lb mussels which were definitely worth the half price appetizer cost. Then lastly we got the crab cake. Let's just say for my sister and I, it was the BEST crab cake we have ever had. My sister has had quite of few in her life so for her to agree with me was amazing. There was no fishy taste and so full of crab, I'm not even sure if there was any filler in that crab cake. More than worth the half price appetizer cost. I would go back to Truluck's just to have the scrumptious crab cake. Anytime I go back to the area, I'll stop by just to eat the crab cake! After all those appetizers that was good enough for dinner. Definitely worth every happy hour penny but would not get the ceviche.

1  Thank ca_yee
There are newer reviews for Truluck's Restaurant

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The food and service was wonderful!!! I would go back if we are in Fort Lauderdale again! Portions and quality of food was top notch.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Nothing but kudos. this is definitely upscale in price but well worth it. We had the sea bass and the grouper and both were outstanding. The Oyster Rockefeller is close to if not the best I've ever had. Save room for desert! The deserts are all about the size of an entree and excellent. We had the key lime pie and it was delicious.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Truluck's Ft.Lauderdale is in the Galleria Mall generally a turn off for fine dining but it's really good.
The service is outstanding, they even called me today to ask how we enjoyed our meal last night! I've never had that happen before, what a nice touch.

it is a bit pricey but we had the $39/pp Date Night menu and it was very good. Choice of lobster bisque or 3 different salads to start and then choice of several fish entrees or 10oz sirloin. Plus, one dessert to share. They have 2 dessert choices listed but they cheerfully swaped out for the key lime pie which was outstanding.
Nice wine list.
Would go back again.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We sat outside for dinner. Parking was right there noisy and annoying. Average food that was very pricey.