“Best dinner on our vacation”

Truluck's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 1,371 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We ordered the Pinot Wine flights and I have to say this is the first restaurant that I have ever eaten at that has served wine flights. Wonderfully rich lobster bisque. I had a single crab cake that was broiled with a generous portion of broccoli and over salted mashed parmesan potatoes. For dessert we had the berries and cream. The service did not disappoint and everything seemed to come at just the right time. The price was very much in line with the elegant restaurant atmosphere and service. The manager checked in with us and the back ground music from the bar was just the right volume and sound. The only thing I could say that was disappointing was the over salted potatoes.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Truly delicious is right! I visited the restaurant in September for my birthday celebration. I have to say that the customer service was top notch at this restaurant. I had made my reservation for 7pm but was not able to make it there until 7:30, they were so understanding and had no problem accommodating. The food was simply delicious. Loved the seafood! Well prepared and flavored, very savory. Our server was very polite and treated us well. They even called the next day to make sure the experience was to my liking.

1  Thank jcgirl1223
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went for an early Sunday seafood dinner. No problem getting a table, but by around 7PM, it started to get busy. Great ambiance, knowledgeable server. Yes, it's expensive, but quality and creativeness match it cost. We shared their Tartare Tower appetizer and my wife had tuna and I had blackened grouper - everything was great and well presented. I tried their key lime pie - really, best version I can remember and certainly best of the trip. With a bottle of wine and a tip, came to about $175 - worth it.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I only came here for happy hour, and deffinitely will be coming again. Their martinies are amazing, and food is very good . During happy hour you really get a deal. There is a pianist playing, and services excellent.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Although on the expensive side, you DO get what you pay for. The dessert portions are HUGE and each one is good for at least 3 people!