“Delicious Tofu and good wine”

Truluck's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,345 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Loved the miso glazed tofu! Definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys tofu. But do beware this is a large hunk of tofu on a bed of rice. It is cooked very very well, but it is a hunk of tofu.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We actually walked in from Atantic boulevard, after an epic walk up from the beach on a Saturday afternoon. We were definitely under dressed, but the hostess was very gracious and assured us we were fine! We were promptly seated outside and enjoyed amazing foods in the south Florida twilight. Presentation was excellent, and the fish was fresh and perfectly prepared! As night fell we ventured into the lounge; that evening's live entertainment (Christina Sichta) was slackjaw AWESOME.

1  Thank Dan D
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great mojitos. Service was pretty good. I had a seafood dish and it was good. Others in my group had crab legs and said they were good as well. Those that ordered steaks complained that they were tough.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My experience at Truluck’s could not have been better. My waiter, Patricio, provided excellent service and the food was great. I started with a cup of lobster bisque which was delicious. For my entrée I ordered stone crab claws and Szechuan green beans and both were excellent. I finished my meal with key lime pie (delicious). This is one of the best chain restaurants I’ve tried. The food was excellent as was the service…no complaints. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is one of the best seafood and all around restaurants in the area. They atmosphere is very nice and classy. We have dines here several times and we always, I mean always have great meals. They have live piano singers in the bar area that adds to the ambiance. One of our favorite things is the fresh key lime pie, it is to die for. We ighly recomennd this place and wil continue to go back.