All reviews terra mare atlas bar bedroom residence pool deck beach attendants beautiful hotel four seasons junior suite diamond member pool staff resort fee fort lauderdale beach ocean front across the street bottled water long weekend the ritz
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We just left after a 6 night stay in a 1 bedroom oceanfront suite. The room was clean and spacious.We had such a nice and relaxing stay. The staff was so friendly & helpful. We can not wait to come back.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ChintanConrad, General Manager at Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach! We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your oceanfront suite and our friendly staff. We can't wait to welcome you back!!

Reviewed May 19, 2019

I was visiting Ft. Lauderdale for business and wanted to ensure an ocean front room so that I could enjoy the sunrises. I am very happy that I chose the Conrad. The location, directly across from the beach, cannot be beat. The staff was incredibly friendly, from the valet to the cleaning crew. Everyone that I came in contact with was sure to say hello and had a smile on their faces. This is tough to accomplish. I had food at Terra Mare for breakfast on both days of my visit and it was excellent! I unfortunately did not get the opportunity to take advantage of the beach chairs and bicycles that were included with the resort fee since I was visiting for business. I visited the pool area briefly and it was very nice, located on the 6th floor overlooking the ocean. I would not hesitate to stay here again when visiting Ft. Lauderdale in the future.

Room tip: Higher floor, facing the ocean was incredibly quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank CarpeDiemDFW

Thank you for your candid and detailed review. We are pleased to read that you had the chance to experience the stunning sunrises - truly one of a kind experience! We hope to welcome you back for a leisurely stay so you can enjoy all of the wonderful amenities!

Reviewed May 18, 2019

A wonderful 3 day vacation at a first class hotel in Ft Lauderdale. Great amenities and wonderful service. Right across the street from the beach with. Hairs and umbrellas S part of your stay. The restaurant Tera Mare was great

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

We are delighted that you enjoyed your three day vacation with us including the beach and Terra Mare. We hope to welcome you back again for another getaway!

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

My hubby and I stayed here during our honeymoon trip and LOVED it. Good location close to a lot of restaurants and bars, the Las Olas corridor. Beach across the street with service available. Very hospitable and helpful staff. Worth the money and we will be returning soon!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Congratulations!!! We are honored that you choose Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach for such a special trip and are so happy to read that you enjoyed your honeymoon with us. We hope to welcome you back for years to come and wish you the very best!!

Reviewed May 16, 2019

Room was amazing; staff, service and food exceeded expectations. Unfortunately, trip was a bit ill-timed in that hotel has a series of false fire alarms beginning around 2am, then again around 3... then 4...And accompanied each alarm with an in-room announcement that it was a false alarm just as I was falling back to sleep. Then left the mic keyed so you could him the staff discussing things. That being said, I would not hold this against the hotel. Amazing property and well trained staff. Would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

First and foremost, our sincerest apologies for the false fire alarm. We truly appreciate you looking past this inconsistency and are glad that aside from that, you enjoyed the property and staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon for an even better stay!