Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port
$127
$147
$108
$99
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$98
Marriott Hotels
$74
Hotels.com
$259
$223
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$179
$203
Orbitz.com
$145
Hotwire.com
1,471 results
All reviewscruise portgeorge johnsonkiki's restaurantfront deskshuttle servicefifth floornext morningfree shuttlefort lauderdale airporthotel restaurantparking garagebusiness centernice poolthe hotel offersroom was largeone night staythe general manager
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the hotel easter weekend, the day before our cruise. The staff was very helpful and the room was modern and very clean. KiKi's restuarant on 5 was absolutely delicious. Their breakfasts seem to be their specialty. Not enough can be said about breakfast.

EXCELLENTLY CEANED FLOORS!!!! The floors in the hotel were immaculate!!!!! They were cleaned by KEITH! He took pride in every floor in the hotel and also lined up each chair on the pool deck, in a straight line. We definetly recommend this hotel to anyone staying or going on a cruise. One of the most beautiful modern hotels in Ft.Lauderdale......

Room Tip: Their are 2 views you can get. Downtown view or the port view(towards Miami). Either view is good.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Aside from their not being much around to do. The hotel was clean, the staff very friendly and helpful and the management (Allen) was awesome! When was the last time you actually had a manager come look for you in the restaraunt to tell you your room is ready "ahead of when you originally requested to check in?" Allen did that. You know who else was outstanding? Keith! That's right, Keith is a porter their and took our 2 million bags up to our room and then down again to load them on the shuttle to the airport. We really enjoyed the staff. The breakfasts are really good, especially the hashbrowns, but a little pricey if you have a big fam:)

Great place to stay before and after a cruise :)

Room Tip: Choose one that provides you with free transfers to and from the airport. Do not book the transfers through the cruise line. They charge $20.00 bucks more per person than the hotel. Save your extra coin for shopping.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I've sworn off Crowne Plaza hotels after this experience. It started out fine, until I couldn't breathe in the room because something was irritating my allergies. I gave it a night and woke up on the verge of sickness. Spoke with the front desk first thing in the morning, and she informed me the manager wasn't in yet but she would talk to him when he got in and give me a call. I was at a conference all day, and around 1:30, I realized no one had called. So I called the front desk, trying to catch them before everyone checked in for that day. She had forgotten and said she would call me right back. Nothing.

So I get to the hotel that evening and walked to the front desk again, explained the issue, and was told it would have to wait until the morning before everyone checks in. Sorry, I had already been there and done that. I was rudely told to "Calm down." And then I officially started crying out of complete exasperation. The manager FINALLY acknowledged that I was having a major problem and couldn't breathe in my hotel room. But he said they were completely booked - which turned out to be untrue when they finally switched me to a room I was able to breathe in.

I wouldn't let my enemy stay in this hotel after such a terrible experience with customer service.

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank rwolfe618
HIManagement84, Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

We are very sorry that you experienced some issues within our hotel. We care very much of what impression our guests take away from their visit with us. We take the time to read every posting and take them very seriously and can assure you, that we will be reviewing them with our housekeeping team so we can continually improve our hotel. Thank you for your review, even though it was not a positive one , you took the time to write and we apreciate it. We hope we are able to welcome you back in the near future and turn around your impression of our hotel.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza two nights before our cruise and one night after. There is no hotel closer to the cruise port and ten minutes from the airport. The hotel is relatively new, has large rooms, and a decent restaurant on site. The rooms were nicely furnished, quiet, and had great beds. We discovered Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza just up the street (South Federal Highway) and enjoyed pizza and other great Italian food. It is very popular so there could be a wait for dinner. The hotel provides free shuttle service to and from the airport. There is a charge for the shuttle ($16 for two people to the port and $20 from the port back to the hotel). Next time we will use a taxi. There is less hassle and I'm sure much cheaper. We will use this hotel on our next cruise.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank princepaddy
Reviewed April 9, 2012

This hotel is near the Ft. Lauderdale airport AND the cruise terminal. Comfortable, clean, nice rooms, pleasant staff. If you are without a car, very few restaurants are nearby although there is one in the hotel and there are some delivery options. It is very easy to book a shuttle to the cruise terminal and this is the reason you pick this hotel anyway! When I cruise from Ft. Lauderdale in the future, I will continue to use and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business