“Great Day Out With My Boys”

Fishing Headquarters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come out for a fun day of fishing in Fort Lauderdale. We offer daily deep sea drift fishing trips aboard the Catch My Drift party boat for $40 per adult/$30 for kids. Or come out on a big game sportfishing charter with the best fishing crew in Fort Lauderdale. Our drift boat, the Catch My Drift, takes out a big group of passengers and they drift along the reefs for kingfish, snapper and grouper. This is a public charter, so anyone can come. We supply all the bait and tackle, licenses, rods/reels and coolers with ice. Our night trip is especially good for catching action on red snappers, that are great eating. The crew offers free fish cleaning and there are several restaurants within walking distance of our boat where they will cook your catch. Our sportfishing charters are our best trip for catching bigger and more fish per person. Sportfishing charters take a maximum of 6 people at a time and we target bigger fish such as sailfish, mahi-mahi, wahoo, sharks and tuna. On this trip, our fishing methods are trolling, live baiting, and shipwreck fishing. Catch the biggest fish Fort Lauderdale has to offer and get a trophy fish for your wall.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have been fishing with the gang at Fishing Headquarters for about 6 years, and have always been impressed with the crew. On June 7th I took two of my students as a reward for their hard work all year and Captain Stew and the mates made it unforgettable. It was a perfect day on the water and the boys had a great time on their first experience deep sea fishing. If you are looking for a drift or charter boat when you are in Fort Lauderdale I highly recommend the team at Fishing Headquarters. You will enjoy the fishing, and you will love the friendly staff.

1  Thank Conrad F

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had a great time and Skipper Rod and deck hand Allen were amazing. They both went the extra mile to make sure we caught fish and got the 'big one'

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We took a three hour fishing trip (4 hrs including boating out). We caught yellowtail snapper and, strawberry grouper. We had a fun family trip and Sammy, (first mate) took care of the kids and helped them out extensively. She also cleaned our fish and filleted them.
We Highly recommend this excursion

1  Thank Jeff A
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I charted one of the fishing boats last Sunday to take my parents fishing. Wow, what a time! We caught the variety of fish, an amber-jack, tuna, mahi-mahi-, and a king fish. Both the captain and the mate did a great job at finding the fish and helping us reel them in. I have been on the drift boat many times, and I'm glad I decided to charter one of the other boats. The experience was priceless.

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Although the fishing wasn't so great, it will be a great memory I share with my 2 sons. My youngest (7) caught a yellow snapper. My oldest(12) caught a sand eel, and I caught a remora. My youngest is a picky eater, but I convinced him that what he caught, he had to eat, and now he loves fish. We were out on the Mary B. The first mate, I believe her name was Kim, was awesome, and made the trip fun for my kids. She worked her butt off trying to make sure my boys caught something that day.

1  Thank adi23das