“Best Italian food I've ever eaten!!”

Sette Bello Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Sette Bello Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 1,414 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bayview Dr
Description: We are located on the corner of 62nd st and US1 in the Outback plaza right next to Wells Fargo bank. Additional parking in the rear
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Service was excellent. Food even better. My wife is from new york, and Is Italian and she said the food is delightful and authentic.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Four of us celebrated a friend's birthday here for dinner last night and were so impressed with the restaurant, starting with Lindsay, our server whose encyclopedic memory for all of the specials amazed us, while her prompt and friendly service made us feel comfortable and welcome. Having just returned from a few weeks in Italy (and being a long time home cook of Italian food myself), I can be somewhat critical of American Italian restaurants, but there was no cause for criticism here. Our food was certainly as good, if not actually better, that anything we had recently eaten in Italy. For starters we ordered stuffed zucchini flowers, asparagus salad, frito misto and a grilled planked calamari dish which was supposedly to be delicious - I didn't manage to get a bite. All were reportedly very good. One of our party had the chicken cacciatore but substituted risotto for the pasta and deemed it delicious. I tried the risotto myself, as I make it often and like mine just a little more cooked than it's usually done one at most restaurants, and for me this was cooked to perfection, with just a little bite to it. The rest of us had a pappardelle special with the most succulent shrimp and seafood, porcini mushrooms and tomato in a light white wine sauce that was divine. We asked for another basket of bread so as to soak up every trace of the delicious juices. On our visit to Italy, some of my Italian family who live on the Tyrrhenian Sea prepared a similar dish to celebrate our visit. Theirs was filled with more of the local seafood and truly delicious, but the Sette Bello version was even better. We ended with a very light ricotta cheesecake served with vanilla gelato, both delicious and I am not a huge dessert fan. A few bottles of a reasonably priced Soave rounded out the evening. A little too pricey (for us) for a routine destination, but perfect for when you want a special night out, have friends in town visiting, etc. We'll be making up excuses to go back! Don't let the strip shopping center location put you off, but more than that, don't miss this gem!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Having passed by this restaurant numerous times without noticing it, my wife and I found it online as benefit of a daily deals website. We're very glad that we found it, since our Saturday evening experience there was a pleasure. We were warmly greeted immediately upon arrival and taken to our reserved table. Our server was engaging, and went over a large number of appetizer and entree specials. The setting was attractive and energetic, but still afforded us the opportunity to enjoy dinner conversation. The appetizers, pasta, and veal was all fresh and delicious - My only regret is that we were too full for dessert! This is a great local spot, and we'll be back.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were referred to Setto Bello, and I must admit I was a bit dubious of its strip center location. I am so glad I went with friends glowing endorsement, as everything from the staff and their knowledge of the menu and wines to the generous portions and EXCELLENT meals made this a meal one would enjoy anywhere!!! We enjoyed several apps, and my choice of a veal dish was perfect. I now understand my friends strong recommendation, which I will be passing along!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Come here whenever I'm in Ft Lauderdale. The food and service is excellent. Chef owner Franco always stops by the table and gives a warm creating, nice! Our server was very knowledgeable about the dishes, he was prompt courteous and friendly. The Maitra d’ Joey Cadillac is from the Bronx and gives s a warm feel to the restaurant. The veal chop milanese is superb my wife had the seafood pappardelle special also excellent and home made. The ricotta cheesecake is light and delicious, yum! Sette Bello does not disappoint.