Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great snorkel and scuba, difficult to contact shop

Reviewed 6 days ago
Katy L
via mobile
so much fun!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Lindsay F

All reviews dive master snorkeling trip dive shop dive sites rental gear shallow reef great dive open water dives experienced divers hog heaven guys working mini tour captain and crew bahia mar hotel boat ride great trip fun experience
Reviewed 3 days ago

Had to leave a message in order to make the reservation, luckily they do call back the same day. Got to the boat and asked about what seat was the best, they said they are all great. We sat upfront so we could be in the sun... could not hear the person talking at all. Basically missed the entire tour part of the trip. Snorkeling was great. The glass bottom wasn't quite what I was expecting either, but not a bad ride.

Bill C, Owner at Sea Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thanks for the review. You must have come on boat during the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. It is very disruptive for our business but since it brings more revenue to the city then the Super Bowl, it's not going anywhere. Between setup and breakdown, we have issues for about 5 weeks. I'll be sure to tell the guys that they need to make sure that everyone on the boat can hear the tour. Hope you can make it back when things are normal so we can improve your Sea Experience:)

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I tried to call numerous times to book my excursions, and left messages with no return call. I ended up going to the shop, and was told they had closed for the boat show (no indication on their site or voicemail).

However, once booked, my first scuba experience was excellent! Shout out to Madison, who took me to the pool to get comfortable with the equipment. We then went out on the snorkel boat and dove at the Twin Ledges. Not only did she keep me safe, she pointed out a lot of interesting fish in the area. It was a truly unforgettable first scuba experience.

The snorkel trip we did in the afternoon was good as well. The crew was fantastic, friendly and entertaining. Note though that they don’t always fill the boat with fresh water for a rinse off after the swim,

Bill C, Owner at Sea Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Sorry for the inconvenience! We try to keep up with messages during the boat show but I guess we fell short. The boat show is a severe headache for us for about a month! Happy that you got your dive in with Madison and that you had a good safe time! I will pass this on to her.

I’ll be makeing some changes for next years boat show. Hope you can get back sometime so we can earn that 5th star.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The dive site was awesome - so much to see! I am already recommending it to my friends! Thank you!

Bill C, Owner at Sea Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Lindsay for the nice review! Please come back to see us soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I did 3-day fun dives in July and 2-day rescue course/1-day fun dive in Sep. The dive shop is conveniently located in Bahia Mar hotel property and 2-mins walk to the boat, friendly staff and gear storage in the back.

The boat is big, (bigger than I normally like) has EVERYTHING you need: dry storage, stocked cooler, head, fresh water shower, tubs (mask & camera), big sturdy ladder, safety stuff, recycle/garbage bins etc.

Huge THANKS to my instructor Michael Angelo, who had the patience of Jesus, putting up with my scattered brain and overall inability to rescue for two full days.

Katherine was very helpful setting up my schedule on the phone, Sarah was very sweet and always willing to assist (from July dives), Trevor was kind and super informative, and captain Mateo was funny, laid back and takes good care of divers and the boat. One morning he was doing some repairs onboard, looking like walking Home Depot carrying all his tools.

Sea Experience has a group of water-loving, enthusiastic, talented people. Go dive with them - you're in good hands!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for "Buy 5 & Get 1 Free" dive card.

Bill C, Owner at Sea Experience, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Mr Turtle:)

Thanks for the great review! We LOVE what we do and showing people a great time! I'm so happy you had fun with us, and a great learning Experience. I'll pass this on to the crew.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I Took a trip withSea Experience today in Ft Lauderdale.
The staff were super friendly and the dives were great.
I have to give top ratings to them. Super friendly staff, very knowledgeable and caring. They are great and I highly recommended them.
They even have complimentary water and snacks on the boat.

Bill C, Owner at Sea Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thanks for the great review. Hope you can make it back soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Really great day trip, the check in staff were friendly and efficient, the captain was really funny and great with my teenage children.
Plenty to see in Fort Lauderdale marina and the snorkelling experience itself was amazing.

The equipment was great, we saw plenty of fish and had just the right amount of time in the water.

I would definitely recommend this trip.

Bill C, Owner at Sea Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for the nice review! We really appreciate you taking time to do it!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the worst diving experience any where! Literally do not care about you as a person, having you as a repeat customer, or your safely. Rude from first interactions to the last should have been clue enough that the positive reviews were staggered. Even ended the dive day by telling those aboard to "get off!" There were no less than a half dozen divers onboard who stated they would never dive with them again and going to other dive shops to dive the next day.

2  Thank MsExcellence
Bill C, Owner at Sea Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

I would love for you to contact me privately and discuss this. My email address is bill@seaxp.com. If any of this is true it will be addressed with the crew!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I chose to do my OW cert with Sea Experience since Dr. Sue Sharkey came so highly recommended. It has been a great learning experience and Dr. Sharkey makes it fun and memorable. Overall sea experience has an amazing group of friendly and helpful staff. Wouldn't want to do my diving with anyone else!

Thanks for the great review. We’re so happy you decided to start your diving career with us!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Captain Joe and his crew mate Fernando created a super Sunday experience. The boat ride out to the site was entertaining with local information about residents and history. Perfect snorkel site with awesome weather. Safety was a priority before, during and on the final dock. Just the right amount of time for total trip and prices to match.

Thanks for the Day.

Tom

Bill C, Owner at Sea Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review, Tom! I will pass it on to Joe and Fernando.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Josh did an absolute phenomenal job on the Divemaster course!! In the entire 6 weeks I spent at this company I can't recall a single day he let us down. He really helped to smooth things out right off the bat on day 1 for me (30JUNE2018). I probably asked him hundreds of extra questions throughout my 6 weeks here and not a single time did he seem irritated or bothered by the extra work. Absolutely phenomenal representation of the professionalism of this company!! 5 stars without a question!!! Go here!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great review Drummond. It was a pleasure having you around during your classes. Hope you can make it back for Phase 3 and 4 next year.