“Awesom Family Friendly Snorkeling Experience”
Review of Sea Experience

Sea Experience
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sea Experience offers scuba training, diving, and glass bottom snorkeling trips to some of South Florida's most beautiful sites. Come join us for scuba diving, scuba training, or a glass bottom snorkeling trip where we will venture out to some of our favorite dive sites. The water temperature is warm all year-round making diving or snorkeling enjoyable for all. Sea Experience is located on Fort Lauderdale beach at the famous Bahia Mar Beach Resort, and we are the only dive boat and dive shop in South Florida located in a Resort Hotel Marina on the beach! Beginners are welcome and anyone that can swim can snorkel. For first time snorkelers, the crew is more than happy to provide snorkeling tips and SCUBA trips are also available for certified divers and student divers. We offer daily scuba classes from one day Discover SCUBA to Certification. Sea Experience is a PADI 5 Star Career Development Center. Our scuba diving sites vary as there are many to be visited. There are several ship wrecks to dive and miles of reefs to explore. The crew is open to suggestions for sites to dive. You will have the opportunity to view a variety of Atlantic tropical fish such as the Queen Angelfish, Blue Parrot fish, Sergeant Majors, Trumpet fish, and many others. So while you are in Fort Lauderdale schedule your Sea Experience, it will be an adventure that will never be forgotten!
DeWitt, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesom Family Friendly Snorkeling Experience”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We took our 6 and 4 year old snorkeling for the 1st time. Eric the tour guide and dive master as well as Mateo the captain were absolutely awesome with our children. They got down to their level and talked with them and explained everything to them. We let everyone that was on our tour off 1st, and they helped our girls get into the water and stayed with them, they even have swimming noodles on board for children to help them. I would absolutely recommend this outfit to anyone!

The boat has a glass bottom, so when or if you don't want to snorkel you can still see the sea life. Eric played with the girls by swimming under and waving up to the girls. We had so much fun, the girls both enjoyed it!

We enjoyed this trip.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank svsu0203

• Polish first
New Providence Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Did my IDC with them...”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I flew to Fort Lauderdale to study with Pam Bradley at Sea Experience; an instructor at Lauderdale Divers, I took a photography course with had directed me to them. I researched Sea Experience, and read all these wonderful reviews about Pam and the school. I knew immediately I wanted to have the experience that these reviewers had raved about especially being directed to them by another dive op. I have to say Pam’s reviews were confirmed after only a few days of meeting her. I decided that I would also like to add myself to that list of satisfied instructors who was so satisfied with Sea Experience and Pam would write about the IDC her conducts.
Simply put, Pam is the most inspiring and professional mentor I have had the pleasure to be trained by in my life. The entire time she represented her pride in being a PADI Pro, and encouraged us to challenge and better ourselves. I am so grateful to have had her as my course director for the IDC. Pam had patience and teaching skills that I have a great admiration for, and I plan to follow in her lead.
She was a true mentor, who truly lived by the Instructor’s Creed; fostering self-esteem in her students, taught the value of character and integrity and absolutely transformed timidity into confidence. It would be untrue to say anything else about this exceptional mentor.
I knew the IDC was a challenging and rewarding course from my instructor friends, but I had no idea that I would meet colleagues and a mentor that became a friend. I feel the need to express my respect and appreciation for Pam Bradley. I hope that all IDC instructors give their students the instruction and inspiration she gave me.

Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Experence!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went snorkeling with Sea Experience and it was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they sterilized the equipment right there in front of us. The ride out to the reef was about 45 minutes, but it goes by quickly because there is so much beauty to take in on the way. The captain told us all about who lives in the houses (Athletes and celebs). We spent an hour snorkeling around the reef and the instructor was very helpful and pointed out some cool things too see. All equipment is provided, including life vests. And for the cost? It was about $40, a great deal for all we did.
Overall, it was a great experience, I would do it again.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank SilverFin88
New Hampton, NY
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“3 outstanding days of diving- Fort Lauderdale Diving”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We dove 3 morning dives with Sea Experience. They were very organized and the dive sites were great. We did wreck dives then reef dives each day and went to different places each day. We had Brad and Mateo as our ship captain both were funny and nice. This was our first trip to Ft Lauderdale to dive and were unsure. Weather wasn't always perfect but the dive conditions were good. Visibility was 60-70 feet each day. Now conditions Sea Experience has no control over, but they worked well with the condtions to make for good diving.

Visited September 2012
Greenville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Super excursion”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I loved the personalized, "right at home" experience when we went on our snorkeling trip. The captain and Brennan were very down to earth, personable and gave you their utmost attention. The boat ride was nice and we enjoyed the stories down "Millionaire's row."

I found the cost for the excursion was very affordable and worth it (about 35.00). I look forward to going back to learn to scuba dive.

Visited August 2012