“Fun way to cool off and informative”
Review of Water Taxi

and up
Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Take the Water Taxi tour to explore Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood from the water! Your ticket allows all-day Hop On / Hop Off at over 22 stops, and savings at restaurants and attractions at each stop. Think of it as a trolley tour on the water with great destinations along the way. **Important note: Go to our web site for pick up an drop off locations. Do not go to the office location as it is just the business office and Water Taxis do not pick up at the business office. **
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nice way to cool off from the heat and humidity. When I went, the boats were mostly empty. The crew were knowledgeable and entertaining as they gave notes about the area. Ticket price is good for all day. Highly recommended.

1  Thank BigDaddyFain
There are newer reviews for Water Taxi

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Thought the boat ride was a nice was the spend the afternoon. It took a while to get between places and the boat was late most times but I enjoyed hearing about the yachts and mansions.

1  Thank agw7777
Reviewed June 23, 2013

easy to use reasonable priced well worth it just for the sight seeing friendly staff allways happy to answer questions and chat

1  Thank cato1904
Reviewed June 22, 2013

A little pricey if you don't intend to get on and off and ride all day but it is definitely fun to do! I love seeing all the muti-million dollar homes and all the yachts. The crew gives you a lot of info about the homes and the area. I highly recommend!

1  Thank O G
Reviewed June 20, 2013

It started off great the boat came fast , got off at Beach Place and came back 10 minutes before schedule boat to continue on 1 hour and 40 minutes later no boat We called and called and promised soon and then the GPA to the boat was out of order!!! finally we ran out of time and had to go back to where we started no boat 20 minutes later 1 came was not going to Shooters the last stop only going to The Galllery Doubletree since they were not on schedule.(Don't Know why they couldn't go 1 more stop) Never again Called the next day was given a refund but ruined they whole day. A company that has no idea whats going on with there boats out on the water.

3  Thank 60827Shopper
WaterTaxi954, General Manager at Water Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Good morning,

I would like to apologize for the experience you had on the Water Taxi. While we always make every effort to maintain schedule, at times, factors such as vessel traffic, bridges, and passenger loads can cause a boat to run behind schedule. So that I can better address the situation, I would encourage you to call me so I can get some more specifics on the phone. My number is (954) 467-6677. I look forward to speaking with you, and I appreciate that you took the time to review us.

Regards,