WINNER WONDERLAND

Book In Advance
Book Now
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Take the Water Taxi tour to explore Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood from the water! Your ticket allows all-day Hop On / Hop Off at over 22 stops, and savings at restaurants and attractions at each stop. Think of it as a trolley tour on the water with great destinations along the way. **Important note: Go to our web site for pick up an drop off locations. Do not go to the office location as it is just the business office and Water Taxis do not pick up at the business office. **
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun and informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

A little pricey if you don't intend to get on and off and ride all day but it is definitely fun to do! I love seeing all the muti-million dollar homes and all the yachts. The crew gives you a lot of info about the homes and the area. I highly recommend!

1 Thank O G

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

It started off great the boat came fast , got off at Beach Place and came back 10 minutes before schedule boat to continue on 1 hour and 40 minutes later no boat We called and called and promised soon and then the GPA to the boat was out of order!!! finally we ran out of time and had to go back to where we started no boat 20 minutes later 1 came was not going to Shooters the last stop only going to The Galllery Doubletree since they were not on schedule.(Don't Know why they couldn't go 1 more stop) Never again Called the next day was given a refund but ruined they whole day. A company that has no idea whats going on with there boats out on the water.

3 Thank 60827Shopper
WaterTaxi954, General Manager at Water Taxi, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Good morning,

I would like to apologize for the experience you had on the Water Taxi. While we always make every effort to maintain schedule, at times, factors such as vessel traffic, bridges, and passenger loads can cause a boat to run behind schedule. So that I can better address the situation, I would encourage you to call me so I can get some more specifics on the phone. My number is (954) 467-6677. I look forward to speaking with you, and I appreciate that you took the time to review us.

Regards,

Erik
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Good quick view of city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you only have a short stop this gives you a good flavour for city and you see some amazing boats and houses

1 Thank EvelynPethick
Fort Pierce, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Scenic Route”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you're into water rides and architecture, you don't want to miss the water taxi. Besides the fact that you can have a drink and not have to drive home, you'll see some beautiful buildings and homes (up close and personal) that you'll never see from the road or the sidewalk.

1 Thank BuzeeBee
Saint Louis, Missouri
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

As much as I didn't want to take it our group did. I actually enjoyed the ride. I wouldn't want to take it for too long but the stops they made were quick and easy. The tour guide was informative about some of the houses along the intracoastal. The only part I didn't like was waiting for the taxi to get to the stop that we got on. It was about 15 minutes late.

1 Thank ElBirdos