“Horrible”

and up
Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Take the Water Taxi tour to explore Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood from the water! Your ticket allows all-day Hop On / Hop Off at over15 stops, and savings at restaurants and attractions at each stop. Think of it as a trolley tour on the water with great destinations along the way.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

It started off great the boat came fast , got off at Beach Place and came back 10 minutes before schedule boat to continue on 1 hour and 40 minutes later no boat We called and called and promised soon and then the GPA to the boat was out of order!!! finally we ran out of time and had to go back to where we started no boat 20 minutes later 1 came was not going to Shooters the last stop only going to The Galllery Doubletree since they were not on schedule.(Don't Know why they couldn't go 1 more stop) Never again Called the next day was given a refund but ruined they whole day. A company that has no idea whats going on with there boats out on the water.

3  Thank 60827Shopper
WaterTaxi954, General Manager at Water Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Good morning,

I would like to apologize for the experience you had on the Water Taxi. While we always make every effort to maintain schedule, at times, factors such as vessel traffic, bridges, and passenger loads can cause a boat to run behind schedule. So that I can better address the situation, I would encourage you to call me so I can get some more specifics on the phone. My number is (954) 467-6677. I look forward to speaking with you, and I appreciate that you took the time to review us.

Regards,

Erik

Write a ReviewReviews (5,438)
All reviews
in 780 reviews
"homes"
in 920 reviews

Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you only have a short stop this gives you a good flavour for city and you see some amazing boats and houses

1  Thank EvelynPethick
Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you're into water rides and architecture, you don't want to miss the water taxi. Besides the fact that you can have a drink and not have to drive home, you'll see some beautiful buildings and homes (up close and personal) that you'll never see from the road or the sidewalk.

1  Thank BuzeeBee
Reviewed June 18, 2013

As much as I didn't want to take it our group did. I actually enjoyed the ride. I wouldn't want to take it for too long but the stops they made were quick and easy. The tour guide was informative about some of the houses along the intracoastal. The only part I didn't like was waiting for the taxi to get to the stop that we got on. It was about 15 minutes late.

1  Thank ElBirdos