“Best kept secret”

Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A "Must" in Fort Lauderdale for years! Experience a little southern hospitality on this "All You Wish to Eat" BBQ Ribs, Chicken and Shrimp Dinner Cruise served family style with all the trimmings. Enjoy a pleasant and humorous commentary by the Captain about the many interesting sights and beautiful homes you'll see as we cruise up the New River, past Millionaire's Row, en route to our tropical isle to enjoy dinner and a hilarious Variety Show. The show is followed by a moonlit ride back to the dock. More than 18 million guests over the years have enjoyed the fun-filled, relaxing evening aboard. A unique evening you'll talk about, laugh about and always remember. There is nothing else like it. Jungle Queen also offers fully narrated daily Sightseeing Cruises up the historic New River past plush waterfront homes, downtown Fort Lauderdale, and a stop-off at our tropical isle to see rare birds, monkeys and an alligator exhibition. The only true way to see Fort Lauderdale.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is some of the best money we have ever spent on vacation. For $42 a head we were treated to a one hour ride down the inter coastal waterway to a hidden island where we docked & were treated to all you can eat BBQ, complete with a bar & great servers who are very efficient. After stuffing ourselves on bbq, beans, & shrimp we were treated to two variety performers. Very entertaining. The hour long rode back was tranquil & scenic. Nothing bad to say about this outing. Treat yourself & your family.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

While driving around Fort Lauderdale we noticed the Jungle Queen and decided to take a tour. Great choice. It's a fabulous way to travel on the intercoastal and get up close to all the yacths and mansions and even the cruise ships. Our tour guide made the tour even more enjoyable and entertaining by keeping us informed along the way of what we were seeing. The midway break was well timed and we enjoyed the alligator demonstration and the chance to get a quick bite to eat. It's well worth the money to see Fort Lauderdale in a whole new way.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I love being on the water, so I'm going to enjoy just about any boat ride. And this one was no exception. I loved passing all the mansions on the waterway and hearing about them. The midway point was a little disappointing to me. It was very contrived. But I guess some people enjoyed it. I thought it a bit strange, though, that one of the workers there didn't know the difference between a peacock and a peahen. I didn't see one peacock. I saw peahens with chicks, so there must have been a peacock around somewhere... but he sure wasn't what the gal was pointing out.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Having been a resident of Fort Lauderdale for many years, my wife and I finally decided to take the Jungle Queen tour one afternoon. We were both pleasantly surprised at how nice and professional the tour was, moreover, we thoroughly enjoyed the alligator show at the midway point. In our opinion, this is a great attraction for friends and families at a very affordable cost!
Thank you!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great way to see and be informed about the intercoastal waterway in Ft LAUDERDALE. What can you do for 3 hours for $20 and be entertained with gator wrestling besides the boat trip !