“So romantic”
Review of Steak 954

Steak 954
Reserve with OpenTable
Steak 954 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,329 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Cross street: Bayshore Blvd.
Description: STEAK 954 is a modern boutique ocean-front steakhouse. The restaurant features dry aged beef from hand picked ranches; Tajima Kobe from Australia, locally caught seafood, and the finest wines and spirits with selections from all over the globe.
Pittsburgh, PA
“So romantic”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My son reserved this restaurant for my husband and I to celebrate the renewal of our marriage vows on Ft. Lauderdale beach. All I can say is the steak was superb and we have never experienced such a romantic restaurant. It was lit with candles and was so very romantic gazing out at the ocean. We highly recommend. Also I wanted a bouquet and a nice cake and took a chance by looking on line. Doris the Florist did an amazing job with white roses and pink baby's breath. They were just stunning. Also I spoke with Steve (Sweeter Days) and he made and delivered a gorgeous almond cake complete with sea shells, etc. directly to the desk at our resort. Everything far exceeded my expectations.

• Korean first
Dallas, Texas
“only good part of a terrible hotel”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had breakfast here both days that I was staying here and it was the only good thing about the hotel. The staff was friendly and efficient and the food was both imaginative and tasty

Visited September 2013
Lexington,Kentucky
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Made my reservation and had no idea it was in the W Hotel. Don't normally eat at a hotel but it had glowing reviews so I gave it a try. Give this steakhouse a shot and you will not be disappointed. Food was VERY good (dry aged rib eye) and do sit outside to people watch.

Shrewsbury PA
“Great Steak”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had Steak 954 for Lunch a couple days while we sat on the beach...I ordered at the bar and took it over and sat on the beach with my wife and ate on the beach...Great food, Good price. We also had steak and Lobster for a private dinner that my wife planned through the W and it was awesome! The desert Creme Brulee was the best we had ever had!

Visited September 2013
Yonkers, New York
“Eat here instead of Shula's”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We spent 2 nights at the W Hotel and had a reservation at Shula's which we cancelled when I read the excellent review for 954 and decided we should try it. Staying in the hotel made it so convenient. Food & service excellent, attentive staff throughout our meal. Prosecco brought to the table by the Manager was much appreciated, my husband had mentioned it was our anniversary when he made the reservation. We had outdoor seating with a nice view.Would definitely recommend the restaurant.