Having stayed at this property on five different occasions, the only thing that was a constant was that the property kept getting worse each stay. The last time I was there, the pool was even roped off. I had been concerned the previous night when I had seen how crowded with kids the pool had been and obviously, something had happened. The whirlpool was nice, but crowded. The hammocks were a relaxing touch and there was a poolside bar available also. Room quality was not bad, making an allowance for damage and deterioration in the facilities. Yes, the yellow water in the rooms was disgusting, but I only got noticeable bites by bugs on one of my stays. What was disappointing on my stays was the response from the front desk if there was ever a problem. They were always belligerent and never receptive to solving complaints. Expect to wait several hours to speak to the property manager, who once you speak to her is absolutely unhelpful and actually tells you incorrect information. I had to contact the main Ramada office to obtain resolution of my complaints. If you don't have any problems during your stay, the staff is relatively friendly. As for me, I have decided to spend extra money and stay at a higher quality establishment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ramada Plaza Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Resort
- Ramada Plaza Resort Ft Lauderdale
- Ramada Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada