This is not a nice hotel at all. This was part of a cruise package that we bought and were given a free room, it was NOT free first of all, but it should be. If you are getting this hotel as part of any package, DO NOT settle. Pay for another room. When we checked in, we were immediately pointed to the Welcome Center where we had to pay some guy $40 to get a VIP Check In pass to use to get on the ship, kind of like some BS thing to wear around our neck or we would have to wait in a horrific line to board, total lie. There was no line to get on the ship, it was a breeze. Then the guy threw the information packet to me and said you need to go to this meeting in order to get your $40 back, it was a complete nightmare. We had plans to go to Miami beach the next day with our teens to look around and he sent us off to this BS time share meeting, it was a complete and total waste of our time and the very nice salesman at the timeshare resort. He kind of looked at us like "what are you doing here, you already own a timeshare, you should be staying here at our condos, really?? we could have told you that, our hotel is a dump, the guy at the Welcome Center is totally rude, lacks customer service, the room keys didnt work the whole time we were at the Ramada, the bathtub fills up with water and you have to wait to continue showering, there were ants in the room that completely filled up my daughters sneakers, AND when we complained on our way out, they could care less. Somebody needs to buy this place, tear it down and start all over again. The coupons they give you for free food and worthless and so is the food, we went out to eat for all meals, gross. Please upgrade or choose another place. When we got to the Bahamas, someone told us that they paid $52 to upgrade to the Sheraton, we didnt know that, but if someone offers it to you, take it, even if it costs more, forget the Ramada.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ramada Plaza Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Resort
- Ramada Plaza Resort Ft Lauderdale
- Ramada Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada