“Great Happy Hour Menu!!”
Review of Chart House Restaurant - CLOSED

Chart House Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 30th Street & A1A
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went to Chart House on a Saturday night. The bar area is very nice and relaxing inside or you can go outside. Had a drink at the bar before dinner. The happy hour drinks are vary good and very inexpensive. Dinner was outside and was delicious! There were three of us and we all enjoyed our meal and said it would be our new "go to" place when we are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Chart House Restaurant

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We were a party of 7, looking forward to a pleasant evening, our last in Fort Lauderdale, before heading home.
I booked online and our outside table was ready. But one of our party didn't want to eat outside so they quickly arranged another table but with a slightly miffed attitude. The restaurant was practically empty so should not have been a big deal......
Be warned, Happy hour prices don't apply at your table, which we were not made aware of.
Our waiter took our drink order and I clearly specified I would like two checks at this time. Despite the lack of clientele, we waited over 20 minutes for our drinks.
When I enquired about our drinks, I got a patronising answer from our waiter which was unnecessary in my opinion.
We came early to avail of the Early Bird menu but was not offered this option. I had to request the menu from the waiter. He brought the menus but again with an attitude. Somehow, he made our group feel wrong footed for requesting this option! Because the drinks took so long to arrive, we had to order our food immediately to avail of Early Bird prices. Minor point but the waiter informed us of this , again with an unfortunate attitude!
On a positive note, the food and drinks were excellent. My Dad had a bold Manhattan, at the waiter's suggestion and it was delicious. My mother and I tried their Lemon signature cocktail, again very good. The bread was very good, only one type served, not three as on another occasion.
We all had Prime rib, served exactly as we requested and the Salmon. Everyone agreed the food was very good.
I didn't get the separate bills I had requested, and rather than make a fuss, I paid for everyone. I did mention this to Howard and was told I only had to ask! Funny, I thought I had already done that.
So our evening wasn't as relaxed and convivial as it could have been, due to the service given. We left feeling disgruntled and I'm not sure we will return. Pity!

2  Thank etmorley22
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had the opportunity recently to celebrate my wife's birthday recently at the Chart House.This was our first time there and it was such a memorable occasion for us we had to go back again a few days later.Service was exceptional with Valerie and Sheena leading the way.We also had a great time with Bar Tenders Josh and Arturo - never a dull moment!The food was absolutely delicious!We were made to feel at home right from the moment we walked into the restaurant.We had wonderful table positions right next to the water where we could watch the sun setting.AJ was a terrific host who looked after our every whim while also presenting us with desserts on the house in celebration of my wife's birthday!Thanks again guys for looking after us so well.Be assured if we are ever back at Fort Lauderdale we will be calling in again!
Lawrence & Maxine.

1  Thank Lmcon
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The location is very nice and they have a great Happy Hour that goes until 8:00 along with drink specials they offer great apps.. We tried the sliders and the tuna nachos both very good.service slow but she was very pleasant.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Start by trying the Happy Hour from 3:00P.M. until 8.00PM. Plenty of drink specials. Apps are out of this world. Had dinner out on the deck at waters edge. Delightful. Sea fish is quite good. Had Ahi which was done just right. Service was attentive. My guess is that this may be their best shop in their chain. The owners boat or should I say floating house was docked there. I understand he is buying a new one. You can come by water if you like and tie up and have dinner. Just don't do what one boater did while we were there. He didn't check to make sure all lines were untied and took part of the dock.