“Food never ceases to amaze me”
Review of Da Campo Osteria

Da Campo Osteria
Ranked #239 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 34th Street at A1A
Transit: Come and Enjoy Dinner at da Campo Osteria via the WaterTaxi. We are now listed as a stop and pick up point. Visit www.watertaxi.com for more information!
Description: Experience one of the most inspiring restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Experience da Campo Osteria.Picture an Italian kitchen where family gatherings are about the table. We authenticate the feeling and flavor, the absolute essence of Italy. Immerse your senses in layers of delicate and immediate flavor where a seat at the Chef’s Table requires a passport. Open your minds and prepare to embark on a culinary port of call to Rome, Tuscany, and Florence.Cozy and genuinely welcoming, we invite you into the warmth of an Italian kitchen where delicious meals are prepared just for you. Picture window views from our Fort Lauderdale restaurant overlooking the sparkling Intracoastal Waterway, making you recall a romantic evening on the banks of the Arno in Florence or even hint at a summer day in Cinque Terre. Casually elegant but never formal, da Campo hums with lively conversations, easy laughter, and light music. Our open kitchen and tableside preparation of freshly pulled bufala mozzarella celebrate the fact that enjoying authentic Italian cuisine – la cucina Italiana – begins with a visual feast of the finest ingredients in the hands of talented and enthusiastic chefs who tell the story of Italy plate by plate.
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food never ceases to amaze me”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Spaghetti & meatballs is where it's at. Chef Ray is excellent and I have never had anything bad. I love how he interacts with the guests and goes above and beyond making your experience great.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Amy G

Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Restaurant”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was the best dinner in town, comparable to dining in Paris! The chef specially prepared items and brought them to our table. Presentation beautiful and flavor delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area as well as the locals. Mark was a wonderful chef and the food was fantastic!

1 Thank Margaret L
Saint James, New York
“Food is to Die For!!!!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I can't begin to tell you how fabulous Chef Ramond and staff are. The flavors and tastes of his dinner specials are to die for!!! They're that good, Sergio's wine and food suggestions were fantastic. The staff, Francis, Matt, Judith and Bartender were very very accommodating. ( Try her Mojito ). They aim to satisfy and you will Not be Disappointed. MUST TRY !!!

Visited May 2014
F. Lauderdale
“Delicious Food, Beautiful Hotel, & Inspired plates”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I'd been to Da Campo a few years ago back when it was a Todd English restaurant. I was curious to see how things had changed. To my surprise, this restaurant was even better than before. I stopped in for Happy hour with a friend on Thursday and loved the bites menu so much I went back for a full dinner on Friday night!

At Happy Hour we had Kettle One martinis, the wood oven roasted dates wrapped in bacon, which was different but very delicious, the Mussels w/ Italian bread in white wine & butter sauce were good but the mussels were very small, and a Salumi Pizzette was heavenly. The food was fresh and came out promptly.

The next night we sipped the "Scent of a Woman" cocktail which was A+! And had the signature pulled tableside Mozzarella and enjoyed the conversation of the gentleman preparing our fresh Mozzarella. We had the Roasted Artichoke & Arugula Salad, a jumbo meatball which was amazing! The sauce was homemade and seasoned perfectly! I admit, I also ordered the Salumi Pizzette once again even though it wasn't on the dinner menu. What can I say, I was left wanting more from the night before! For dessert we indulged in the house made white chocolate bread pudding with vanilla bean gelato, which was the icing to a perfectly prepared meal!

The F&B Manager Leo did a great job of welcoming us and was extremely attentive and checked in on us multiple times. I can appreciate good service. Kudos to him! We'll be back!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank HotelInnsider
“Valentine special was ideal and romantic!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had dreamt of going to this restaurant since I found out they made mozzarella at your table, however, my first visit was on valentines day. My boyfriend took me here as a surprise and boy did I come in with high expectations. Thankfully, my expectations were not only met but surpassed. The 6 or so course meal to share was craftily made and of exceptional quality. It took my taste buds on the ultimate joy ride. Quite a romantic setting as well, I highly recommend this to any couple or food apasionado.

• Visited February 2014