“Amazing food and service”
Review of Da Campo Osteria

Da Campo Osteria
Ranked #240 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 34th Street at A1A
Transit: Come and Enjoy Dinner at da Campo Osteria via the WaterTaxi. We are now listed as a stop and pick up point. Visit www.watertaxi.com for more information!
Description: Experience one of the most inspiring restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Experience da Campo Osteria.Picture an Italian kitchen where family gatherings are about the table. We authenticate the feeling and flavor, the absolute essence of Italy. Immerse your senses in layers of delicate and immediate flavor where a seat at the Chef’s Table requires a passport. Open your minds and prepare to embark on a culinary port of call to Rome, Tuscany, and Florence.Cozy and genuinely welcoming, we invite you into the warmth of an Italian kitchen where delicious meals are prepared just for you. Picture window views from our Fort Lauderdale restaurant overlooking the sparkling Intracoastal Waterway, making you recall a romantic evening on the banks of the Arno in Florence or even hint at a summer day in Cinque Terre. Casually elegant but never formal, da Campo hums with lively conversations, easy laughter, and light music. Our open kitchen and tableside preparation of freshly pulled bufala mozzarella celebrate the fact that enjoying authentic Italian cuisine – la cucina Italiana – begins with a visual feast of the finest ingredients in the hands of talented and enthusiastic chefs who tell the story of Italy plate by plate.
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast and dinner and both were an amazing treat.

From the wood oven pizza to the homemade pasta everything was delicious.

Make sure to try the fresh mozzarella prepared in front of you, I had the Terra with prosciutto and figs simply decadent.

Enjoy

2 Thank Zorico

New York City, New York
“Way and I mean WAY over priced”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

It's a swanky looking restaurant in a hotel lobby with canal views, but that's where it ended for us. The food was good and the freshly pulled mozzarella was delicious but the service was lackluster. Wine pours are lite (barely 4oz) given the charge (our two glasses of Pino Grigio basically paid for the bottle at retail while a full bottle cost 2x retail). A child's portion of pasta and one meatball was $23 versus the "adult" portion which ran $26. Service was lackluster - drink order incorrect, side dish forgotten....$200+ later for a party of three left me feeling unsatisfied. I'd strongly suggest visiting one of Fort Lauderdale's many other Italian restaurants.

• Visited January 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“idden Gem”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I called this a hidden gem, because we had difficulty finding it. However, it was well worth our frustration locating it. Loved the ambiance with the water view and the food was excellent. The spinach salad is the best I've ever had. We particularly enjoyed the fresh mozzarella presentation and would call it a must. Portions were good and the service was top notched. Would definitely go back.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Linda336
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
“Amazing meal and great service!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I brought my parents to Da Campo for some fresh made "Super" mozzarella, beef carpaccio and amazing flatbread. Jen was our server/bartender. She was awesome and made a yum mudslide. I have been here before and definitely will be back. Always on point and consistent. and you can't beat the view on the water watching the boats going by.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank FortLauderMausi79
Reno, Nevada
“Good but great this time.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I really like this place. I love dining where I can see water and Da Campo's has that going for it. Yes the mozzarella is something you should do. We have always had fine service and the wine list has some very good wines at under $50.00. When we arrived in April for a stay and again in December we had a wonderful dinners here. We also had breakfasts and room service. Staff was always attentive.. but these were the missed notes. My husband had the breakfast buffet. Not outstanding and not a great value, unless you like very rubbery scrambled eggs. My egg white, spinach, onion and mushroom omelet on the other hand was great. We ordered room service had the hamburger and a salad and a bottle of wine. We were over charged 38 dollars on the wine. The burger was perfect. The bill was corrected without fuss. But you do have to watch these things.

Visited December 2013