We stayed here the night before our cruise from Fort Lauderdale. A long walk to our room, but room was nice. There were several beautiful private yachts in the causeway just outside our balcony and we enjoyed the view.. We had a drink in the bar, seemed rather pricey. Breakfast was included and it was good. The hotel is very close to where our cruise ship was docked. They offered a shuttle to the ship for a fee and we used that rather than private taxi. Next time, we would use a private taxi as it took a long time for shuttle to drop passengers at each of the three ships in port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale