It was a great stay. We upgraded to a suite a bit higher in the tower with a great view. The hotel is a bit rundown but we Loved the room and the location was convenient for a few pre-cruise shopping stops and some good eating. It's also great for access to the water taxi. The trip to the cruise dock was very easy in the morning. We'll return for our next cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale