We stayed here two nights before Allure of Seas cruise. Made reservations through Hotwire as beachfront "area" of course not on beach at all. Before I rag on the hotel I will say the friendliness of the staff and the convenience to shopping and the cousin we also visited made up for no beach. The room was smallish, tired and there were spots on the skirt of the bedding. The bed was comfortable, the room quiet and the breakfast which was only available in the morning was okay. The hostess was terrific. We were able to take the trolley over the bridge to shopping areas and restaurants in the day. We arrived late and hungry and had to order in from pizza joint - ugh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale