This was my first stay at a Hyatt... it was very nice though I've stayed at finer hotels. The reception staff were very nice. I asked for a room on a high floor with a view. I had a view, but of the highway! When I requested a change they immediately accommodated and the ocean view was stunning :) Very conveniently located was $11 from the airport and about the same to the port for our cruise. They had a complimentary shuttle to the beach which was nice though I wish it had later hours. My only complaint would be that I forgot my iphone charger in the room and when I enquired upon return from the cruise was told they never found it and there was nothing they could do. My expectations were higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale