The room was clean. The service was good. The price was average.
It's a bad location, not really walking distance to the beach and the parking is a little disorganized.
It's a long walk to your room, be prepared. They didn't mention we could park around back closer to our room but due to the channel the parking only comes so close. Not a big deal for us as we are super active.
The pool was nice but the waterfall was turned off and the drips from it were rusty. Likely should be cleaned up as its not very appealing. The hot tub is extremely uncomfortable to sit in lol, the surface is like gravel. Really surprised us, but could be they don't want people slipping.
The room was excellent, the view was nice, the shower was huge and the bed was comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale