We had a tower room with a large balcony, and a view on the Port Everglades cruise ships. The room was large and spacious. We also tried the lobby bar/restaurant, we found that the food was very good (Mac&Cheese is great).
Great pool area with lounge music. Excellent service.
There is an Avis Rent-A-Car right at the hotel, efficient and excellent service there also.
The also have a private shuttle to the cruise port (15$), otherwise a taxi ride is about 12$. Although the port is very close, you just cant walk there, the port is huge.
In short we enjoyed our stay at the Pier Sixty-Six.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale