Hyatt Pier 66 is located near the cruise port. Location is ok, but a walk over the bridge is necessary for local restaurants. We were upgraded to a tower room which was fabulous. Appeared to be recently remodeled and it was immaculate. Other reviews here have noted run down rooms but we did not find that situation with our room at all. We have paid 3x the price we paid here per night for similar accommodations. Front desk staff was friendly,efficient and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale