We stayed at the Hyatt for vacation in late September 2011. The hotel is beautiful, the grounds are beautiful and the pool is beautiful. The bar in the lobby is pricey, but not unexpected due to the hotel's location. It's a fun place to be in the evenings as well. The pool bar/staff/food were all excellent and I have no complaints. Our room was clean and spacious with a decent-sized patio. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale