We recently spent a Fall Escape Weekend at Pier 66, a Fort Lauderdale landmark and luxury hotel. We ate at three of the four restaurants, with well prepared and presented foods at each. All staff is polite and gave great service. There are several choices of views from which to choose. We choose a room overlooking a quiet canal with yachts. Other choices were cityscape, harbour and ocean views. We enjoyed the expansive pools, as well as the beach. The Fall Escape package fit our budget and allowed us to enjoy the upscale food presentations and remain in budget without having to go out. The location afforded easy access to local attractions, and downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, Prestigia, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale