“A Grand Slam”

Grand Palm Plaza
Toronto, Canada
“A Grand Slam”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

My partner and I stay over for a few nights before our cruise. We can tell you how much we enjoyed our star. Amazing room and surroundings. The staff are friendly and helpful.
We will be back for a longer stay for sure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Palm Plaza, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words and we are happy you enjoyed the resort. We hope you will be able to come back again very soon. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Regards, Edward, General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Newmanstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

We spent our honeymoon last week at the newly renovated Grand Palm Plaza Resort. What a memorable experience. The friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of the facility are overwhelming. We highly recommend this intimate resort to all Fort Lauderdale visitors. General Manager Edward is both friendly and knowledgeable as well as the courteous clerks on duty. Alan's efficiency as housekeeper is most admirable. Keep up the good work; back in 3 weeks.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Palm Plaza, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you very much for choosing Grand Palm Plaza for your honeymoon. We really enjoyed having you celebrate such a memorable event with us. And I am also glad to hear that our housekeeper did such a wonderful job. We do our best to accommodate everyone, making them feel like a part of the GPP family.

Thank you for reserving with us for next year. Stay healthy and have a great rest of the year. Edward, GM
Myerstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at Grand Palm Plaza from 1/18-1/25. What a great property! I searched a lot of properties in the area and am 100% confident I picked the best place to stay. Attention to detail is a priority and it truly showed. Edward and his staff are top notch and very knowledgable of the area. The resort was recently renovated and Alan does a fine job of keeping the facility spotless. Kudos! The resort is in a great location and is only a short drive to Wilton Manor. I cannot say enough good things about Grand Palm Plaza. This is my new vacation spot!

Room Tip: All of the rooms have been renovated. They have several options as far as room size.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank juniataman1
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Palm Plaza, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you again for all the nice comments. And I agree that Alan, our main housekeeper, is in fact - a real keeper! Also, we were so happy you were able to celebrate your birthday here at Grand Palm Plaza. We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Edward
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

My partner and I recently stayed at the Grand Palm Plaza and had the most enjoyable stay. The management team at the recently renovated property was very cordial and professional. The hotel and grounds are very clean and the daily room service was greatly appreciated. My partner kept the location of our four night stay at the Grand Palm Plaza a secret from me and it was a big part of our best vacation ever. The property is close to the Fort Lauderdale beach, shopping, and restaurants. I hope we can stay there on our next visit. Thank You for making our stay special.

Dennis O

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dennis O
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Palm Plaza, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Gentlemen, thank you so much for your review. The pictures that you sent to us were amazing. We hope to have you back at GPP very soon. All the best!
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stopped by last week for a tour and was warmly greeted by the manager. The rooms have been nicely renovated, are very comfortable and they are spotless. It is a charming mid-century, two story building with lush landscaping around the pool. And the location is terrific. It is but a short walk to that beautiful Ft Lauderdale beach. North Beach Village has another winner.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Billbr
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Palm Plaza, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Thank you so much for coming by and saying such wonderful things about Grand Palm Plaza and North Beach Village. It is wonderful to meet people here in our community. We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Edward, General Manager
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I arrived in Ft Lauderdale at the Retro Schubert Resort and found that I had made the reservation for the the next day! Someone at the Schubert gave me Edwards cell and in a matter of minutes he had me on my way to the Grand Palm Plazza for the night. He greeted me at the Gate and had me checked in to my lovely room in a few minutes. He assured me I could stay the day at the Grand Palm until my room was ready at the Schubert. The room was lovelly great bed, very nice linens fully renovated. After a really good nights sleep I got up in the am, his staff knew what had happened they had already spoken with the Schubert and my room was ready.
But i sat out in the beautiful courtyard had my coffe and then got packed up and left. This is a very well run organization and I will return for sure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Tom P
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Palm Plaza, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I was happy to accommodate you. We have a lot of flexibility with our gay properties owned by North Beach Village in case there is a mix up. Glad it did not add any stress to your trip and we look forward to seeing you very soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I lived in Fort Lauderdale for ten years, and know a good thing when I see one down there. I go to Fort Lauderdale several times a year, and always stay at the Grand Palm Plaza (not to be confused with Royal Palm Plaza). The owners have transformed Fort Lauderdale beach so it now looks like South Beach right after all the great art deco hotels were renovated and given W-Style amenities and service. There is no better place to stay in Fort Lauderdale right now, and the pop up out door dinner space in the center of their many properties on the beach just confirms how white hot their hotels and Fort Lauderdale beach is right now. Ed Z and his staff always take excellent care of us. Book early and book often, because this place is going to take off very soon just like South Beach did! DC Travel Guy

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Grand P, General Manager at Grand Palm Plaza, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is really is a pleasure having you use our resort as your home away from home. We look forward to your next monthly visit. - Edward